Sexy Air Cooler?

Tim Drake

Be Quiet pure rock, shadow rock slim and shadow rock 2 are some of the best looking for around £40. I'd also throw in those phanteks coolers, either he single or dual tower ones due to the different colour variants. Cryorig make some nice ones but are a bit tricky to get a hold of if you ask me.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Well if youre willing to paint it black and get a nice fan(s) for it, probably wouldnt look all that ugly at all. I plan on doing it at some point with mine as well, fun little project + nicer cooler in the end :)

Doesn't matter what color is. You only see the top of the cooler and the tip is ugly heatpipes and a flat shape with noting on it.

I do not want a hyper 212 evo

Doesn't matter what color is. You only see the top of the cooler and the tip is ugly heatpipes and a flat shape with noting on it.

I do not want a hyper 212 evo

Suit yourself :P If youve got a windowed case I can see why you would turn it down.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)