Windows.Old Folder Size?

SleathX1

I've got a 1TB Seagate HDD which I had Win 7 on, and after the upgrade to 10 today, the Windows.Old folder is now a thing. When I was reading about how the upgrade worked, I thought it was very smart of Microsoft to let us hold on to our old data for a month before the Windows 10 settles in. Granted, it would've been nice if we could keep it forever, but that's why we have backup HDDs, amirite?

SO ANYWAYS, here's my point. My Windows.old folder seems to be much larger than other peoples'. It's supposed to be around 20-30 GB, right? But here's mine. 

http://puu.sh/jicJ6/a3df2e2ff9.png 

500 freakin' gigs. Obviously that's all of my data from Windows 7, but is it supposed to be as large as mine is? 

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

That is way too big, mine was around 200mb. I would just get rid of it if I were you.  :)

Mine was just over 20gb. But I did a reset because I wanted a clean install so it deleted it anyway. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

damn!

Mine is 24.5GB

CPU     4790K  4.7GHz @ 1.17 volts

MOBO  Asus Z97-K

GPU     980ti Strix

RAM    16GB G.Skill

Use Disk Cleanup// Clean up system files // Select all - this will get rid of that folder.

Man is the cheapest 150 pound non-linear, all-purpose computer system which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor. - NASA

Uuh, delete stuff you absolutelu don't need?`Its every single file you had on win7, so ofc its big.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv