Battlefield 5: Armageddon

Aytex

Expected considering its EA :rolleyes: And they will release 10 editions of that one game.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

That's what I'm saying.

Ye the exosuits in AW would for sure not be suited to a bf environment.

I'll still bf5 regardless. I quite like bf games.

I doubt it because Battlefield is mainly based of All out war instead of just pvp Cause jets, tanks, ATV's Ect. you always need that in a battlefield series. and exosuit or jetpack would contridict one of thoes vehicles

I know about 2142. I never got to play it and I would've interested in a 2143 type game for sure. What I mean by AW futuristic is exo suits. The type of exo suits AW had would not suit bf imo

Actually it doesn't at all.

Yes it did

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I´d like to see another BF in the Future. With Robots and "LAaazzZZeerrRRzzZZzz" B)

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

DX12 yay?

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

As long as it isn't futuristic then I'll consider it. I love BF, but the recent installments have been lacking, would love to get another Bad Company game though.