Non IPS touch-screen

ichihgo

I'm planning to buy a 360 degree rotational laptop it's screen is not IPS will that make me feel uncomfortable by anyways ?

I'm planning to buy a 360 degree rotational laptop it's screen is not IPS will that make me feel uncomfortable by anyways ?

Don't buy a touchscreen with a TN panel. It's glossy, ugly, gets fingerprints and is impossible to see anything in during sunny weather. Go IPS. This is coming from experience with a Lenovo S210 touch.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It depends on os and what you will be doing

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

It depends on os and what you will be doing

windows 8.1 and coding 

edit : and browsing and normal laptop uses :v 

windows 8.1 and coding 

Yes, I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, I see touch screen as a HUGE PLUS sometimes. In the end it depends on you.

- Albert Einstein

Don't buy a touchscreen with a TN panel. It's glossy, ugly, gets fingerprints and is impossible to see anything in during sunny weather. Go IPS. This is coming from experience with a Lenovo S210 touch.

I'm talking about ASUS TP500LN-CJ142D dunno if it will be that same so I asked 

Yes, I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, I see touch screen as a HUGE PLUS sometimes. In the end it depends on you.

yes what exactly. will it be uncomfortable ? I don't want it to be 100% perfect I just don't want it to be so bad 80% is good :D

I'm talking about ASUS TP500LN-CJ142D dunno if it will be that same so I asked 

I would think it would suffer from the same issues. I'd probably dump TN+touch if I were you. Where I live you can get great used laptops for not much money so I'd look at used Sandy Bridge i5s laptops first.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

yes what exactly. will it be uncomfortable ? I don't want it to be 100% perfect I just don't want it to be so bad 80% is good :D

For me I use it as convince, but I can live without it. Product Link pls.

- Albert Einstein

I would think it would suffer from the same issues. I'd probably dump TN+touch if I were you. Where I live you can get great used laptops for not much money so I'd look at used Sandy Bridge i5s laptops first.

so all the other laptops in the same price range have the same specs maybe 6 gigs of ram and 768 resolution instead of the FHD touch screen  and the GPU so let's say I'll use it as a normal laptop without the functionality of the screen it will be like a normal one right ?

For me I use it as convince, but I can live without it. Product Link pls.

http://www.egprices.com/en/product/asus-tp500la-cj078h-transformer-book-flip-notebook-pc-baraka-computer