Best OS?

Nicholas15

windows $%^&*(9036598253049 

8.1 pro or idk

I didn't know what to put here...

windows 7 / 8.1 / 10

CPU: I7 8086K                              MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5   RAM: 16Gb G-Skill 3200mHz

GPU: GTX 1070 FE 8GB            CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX           OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 650G                      SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo                       HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

Depends what you want to do, and personal preference. 

mostly gaming, I have only ever had windows 8 but all tutorial are on windows 7+ I find it easier to use

mostly gaming, I have only ever had windows 8 but all tutorial are on windows 7+ I find it easier to use

Just get windows 7 then

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

well

performance wise Windows 10 in the windows family and then theres OSX, stay away unless your a music creator 

and then theres linux which there are SO MANY different kinds... 

Windows 8.1 is then the best, technically. Pretty much all games are made for, or are compatible with it. It's also a little better performing for games than Windows 7. Windows 10 will likely become the best once it's fully available. 

SymbianOS defno

"Just go Android (Glorious Android Masterrace)"

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB

PC "SkyT": Radeon 390, i5 6600K, NZXT H440 Razer 

two things;

1. This thread will only start (yet another) endless mud-slinging match of argumentative trolling and flaming. Thus, this thread is locked. There are plenty of threads like this on the forum already if you want to read the answers. 
  2. we do have a Operating System and Software subforum that this has been asked over and over, and with polls.. 

moved to Operating Systems and Software forums