How do i find the Windows 10 setup?

theereal

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3exx29/preload_windows_10_if_you_dont_have_the_folder/?sort=new 

and go to windows update to see if it starts downloading

5bfae6a813.png

(That's if you're not getting the preload)

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Mine in the update history said windows 10 fail install at 23:45. 

you have posted a lot about updating to windows 10... be patient young grashopper  it will became available soon 

Says "Upgrade for Windows 10 is reserved"

It said that on mine too, just look in your files and see if you have a folder with the name of something like : C:/$Windows~BT then you're good. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

It said that on mine too, just look in your files and see if you have a folder with the name of something like : C:/$Windows~BT then you're good. 

What do i click on? :P dumb question i go to my HDD then what? program files x86? etc

?

i try to use that command prompt command from reddit but its not giving me a response

What do i click on? :P dumb question i go to my HDD then what? program files x86? etc

post-109182-0-85516300-1438133886.png

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

it eventually got up to under 6 gigs and stopped. Guessing the final parts come later on.

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

Why cant you guys just be patience with it? If you start going around messing with some cmd and shit and break the install files, are you going to start blaming Microsoft for that later? Just chill and have a cup of tea.   

Why cant you guys just be patience with it? If you start going around messing with some cmd and shit and break the install files, are you going to start blaming Microsoft for that later? Just chill and have a cup of tea.   

lol You British? 

its a hidden file so if you don't see it its prob there

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

lol You British? 

No I'm Asian :P. I do love tea though and I hate coffee.

faREbdG.png

This is new... 

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress