A question about Win10

It will be up for installing since 00:01 of the 29th? i have to do something or it just install manually? thanks!

CPU i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz; MOBO Asrock z87 Pro4 RAM Kingston HyperX 2x8GB 1333Mhz DDR3 SSD OCZ 256GB HD Caviar Green 2Tb GPU Nvidia GTX 660 OC  Case Zalman Z11

It will be up for installing since 00:01 of the 29th? i have to do something or it just install manually? thanks!

So many threads on win 10

Some time in the next month.

Probbly some time tomrrow.

it will ask you to reboot.

Did you check and see if  it is already downloaded?

If you reserved the copy using the tool in windows, you'll get a notification telling you when it will be ready to install.

I've heard rumours saying that Windows Insider users will get it on the 29th, and windows 7 and 8.1 users will get it on the 30th. 

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

Going live in 7 hours and 29 minutes. You will have to accept the EULA for it to begin.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

If you reserved the copy using the tool in windows, you'll get a notification telling you when it will be ready to install.

I've heard rumours saying that Windows Insider users will get it on the 29th, and windows 7 and 8.1 users will get it on the 30th. 

i wonder if you can force it early by clicking the installer.....

im not Insider, legally bought win 8.1 PRO edition, so i guess it will be the 30th?

CPU i5 4670K @ 4.2Ghz; MOBO Asrock z87 Pro4 RAM Kingston HyperX 2x8GB 1333Mhz DDR3 SSD OCZ 256GB HD Caviar Green 2Tb GPU Nvidia GTX 660 OC  Case Zalman Z11

Going live in 7 hours and 29 minutes. You will have to accept the EULA for it to begin.

EST or CST?

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I have a question too, 

Do I have to buy it, if I don't have a Windows 7/8 copy?

So many threads on win 10

Some time in the next month.

Probbly some time tomrrow.

it will ask you to reboot.

Did you check and see if  it is already downloaded?

im on europe and its 28th here, so i think no, but how can i check it?

I legally bought windows 8 Pro when it released, but I am also a Windows Insider so who knows. I've got the current Release Preview build on my laptop and Windows 8.1 Pro on my desktop. 

Just have to wait and see if only one or both of them update. :)

I've only got an hour and thirty to wait until midnight.

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

I have a question too, 

Do I have to buy it, if I don't have a Windows 7/8 copy?

i think you can buy a copy of win 7/8 in a couple of months and still get the copy but probably yes, you will

im on europe and its 28th here, so i think no, but how can i check it?

C:\$windows.~BT

EST or CST?

7 hours and 25 minutes. No matter what time zone you are in. If you want, I can give you the local time in my timezone when it goes live.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

i think you can buy a copy of win 7/8 in a couple of months and still get the copy but probably yes, you will

You have till july 29 2016

They probbly will stop selling 7 and 8 really soon after launch so buy quick.

7 hours and 25 minutes. No matter what time zone you are in. If you want, I can give you the local time in my timezone when it goes live.

How do u know 7 r and 25 min?

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Join da discord 

Spoiler

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

More than likely it will download in the background then sit there like any other update till you accept the eula and restart to proceed with the install

http://www.windowscentral.com/windows-10-begins-its-global-upgrade-rollout-where-it-already-july-29

its midnight your timezone.

just move your clock a few hours ahead xD

I kinda want to know if that works O_O

Join da discord 

Spoiler

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

i wonder if you can force it early by clicking the installer.....

hmmm... maybe it does an online check.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

hmmm... maybe it does an online check.

yup i got error.

I kinda want to know if that works O_O

it didn't

Already tried the changing the clock and forcing the installer, no dice. :P

Installer just says boot.wim is missing.

Photography

Already tried the changing the clock and forcing the installer, no dice. :P

Installer just says boot.wim is missing.

Probably will download another file tomrrow.

Hmmm :3

QAiXGXO.png

Photography