Should I buy a broken iPad Air 1 32gb and 4g for $50

YES

why? I am debating because it would cost like 110 for the screen from Ifixit

the ipad needs a new LCD, should I buy it?

If the lcd is the only thing that is broken: go for it. If there is more broken. Leave it be! It is not worth the hassle

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

Because u can fix it and sell it for more

how much do you think it is worth with a new LCD?

two different items

You could have just asked about both in one thread

If the lcd is the only thing that is broken: go for it. If there is more broken. Leave it be! It is not worth the hassle

If LCD is broken and the iPad doesn't function there's no way to tell if the insides are messed up without taking it apart which is a big chore. You have no way of knowing if the logic board, battery, etc. are messed up as well.

"Rawr XD"

he said that is the only thing broken, and that he was trying to replace screen and broke LCD, should I believe him since I can't test it

You could have just asked about both in one thread

If LCD is broken and the iPad doesn't function there's no way to tell if the insides are messed up without taking it apart which is a big chore. You have no way of knowing if the logic board, battery, etc. are messed up as well.

that is my worry, If I fix the screen and then it still does not work, im screwed 

he said that is the only thing broken, and that he was trying to replace screen and broke LCD, should I believe him since I can't test it

I wouldn't, especially if it's someone you don't know.

I bought a "broken" iPhone 5S thinking I could just replace the screen, but taking it apart revealed that the insides were messed up beyond repair. Again, no way you can tell this without taking it apart (which is a pain in the ass on iPad) and having decent experience with these kinds of products.

"Rawr XD"

I wouldn't, especially if it's someone you don't know.

I bought a "broken" iPhone 5S thinking I could just replace the screen, but taking it apart revealed that the insides were messed up beyond repair. Again, no way you can tell this without taking it apart (which is a pain in the ass on iPad) and having decent experience with these kinds of products.

do you think I should buy it, or try to get him to go lower, or just leave it?

I would just leave it. There is a chance only the screen is broken, but you said he broke it while replacing the screen so thats not likely :/ I have a weird suspicion he destroyed the inside of the ipad while replacing the screen and is trying to get some money of of it.

System: CPU - I5-6500 Motherboard - Asus B150M-A RAM - Crucial ballistix sport 2x4GB DDR4 @2400MHz GPU - RX 480 PSU - Seasonic S12II 520W Case - Aerocool Aero-800 HDD - Seagate 1TB SSD - PNY CS1311 120GB Monitor - AOC G2260VWQ6

If you don't know him personally then I'd leave it

"Rawr XD"

I would just leave it. There is a chance only the screen is broken, but you said he broke it while replacing the screen so thats not likely :/ I have a weird suspicion he destroyed the inside of the ipad while replacing the screen and is trying to get some money of of it.

Well there is a possibility it's true since the glass and LCD are separate. https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/iPad+Air+LTE+Teardown/18907

"Rawr XD"

Well there is a possibility it's true since the glass and LCD are separate. https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/iPad+Air+LTE+Teardown/18907

wait no I misread, he said he tried replacing digitizer digitizer is no good but lcd is still good, his employee messed this one up so it needs new digitizer and cables

wait no I misread, he said he tried replacing digitizer digitizer is no good but lcd is still good, his employee messed this one up so it needs new digitizer and cables

Does it still turn on?

"Rawr XD"

Leave it.

yea, he says it turns on but is taken apart, and so I left it, thanks for the help.