Wouldn't This Be ........

Mrbluee

So check this idea i've had, Im pretty sure it not unique and has been thought of before 

well here it is ..... A fridge pc case - So on the shelf these a place for a motherboard tray, psu ,gpu etc etc 

but on the bottom shelf theyll be a place for your drinks or something

http://www.gttkc.com/shop/images/Fridge_PC.jpg

Imagine what temps you would get

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

Picture was already posted in this topic but that's fine:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38374-the-ghetto-rigmod-thread/?hl=fridge_pc.jpg#entry493171

Anyway, one word for you:

Condensation.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

The condensation would we a fatal mistake.

Maybe if someone could sustain the temps of a dry ice fridge...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

The condensation would we a fatal mistake.

Picture was already posted in this topic but that's fine:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38374-the-ghetto-rigmod-thread/?hl=fridge_pc.jpg#entry493171

Anyway, one word for you:

Condensation.

What about if you some how you removed the condensation? What would you think no

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

What about if you some how you removed the condensation? What would you think no

Its a fridge, good luck with that :P

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I beleive gigabyte has one cant remembe the name of the motherboard.

You would kill the fridge. Even removing condensation would not yield positive results in terms of cooling.

They are not designed for constant cooling and cannot keep up. It also wouldn't cool fast or efficient enough to make any sort of sense to attempt.

It's a nice idea if you want a conversation piece when people see your computer. However the second you consider using it as a method of cooling you will kill your components and the fridge. You'd be better off cutting the power cord on the fridge to remove any ideas.

If you're really looking for the ultimate solution in cooling. Look into settings up a compressor with a closed loop for C02 or some other easily compressible gas. like liquid nitrogen ;)

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Interesting, but I wonder how long the components will last before rust appears and shorts circuits.

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

Like everyone else has said the condensation will be the death of this build.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

I have put zero thought into this, but think about using some sort of turbo or supercharger to force more air through radiators/heat sinks. Now that would be awesome