Ultra Mega Giga SUPER tower case from Caselabs. Unreal. It's huge.

AraSarkisyan

post-16829-0-56171600-1375331157.jpg

this is what you get when you put two Caselabs cases together. I found this on the Monster PC group on Facebook. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

What...The...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

That looks like a TX-10D with an extended top and a pedestal. It's been out for a while I think.

I recommend having a look at build logs on overclock.net, there's lots of Caselabs

builds over there.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

That looks like a TX-10D with an extended top and a pedestal. It's been out for a while I think.

I recommend having a look at build logs on overclock.net, there's lots of Caselabs

builds over there.

HELIOS's Big Brother!!!

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

gosh I wouldnt even know what to put in there...

Dual X79 board...2 7990. 4 pcie to sata expansion cards

75x4Tb HDD

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

HELIOS's Big Brother!!!

One of them, yeah ;)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

builds over there.

I wonder how many rads you can fite in here? I would love to have a max temp of 40c with my fans only spinning @ 300RPM. 

Then again, I could get get some Gentle Typhoons. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

gosh I wouldnt even know what to put in there...

Dual X79 board...2 7990. 4 pcie to sata expansion cards

75x4Tb HDD

How about a itx motherboard?

How about a itx motherboard?

SURE! why not!

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

SURE! why not!

SO much airflow with SOOOOO little stuff in it. That thing is gonna be a wind tunnel!

I wonder how many rads you can fite in here? I would love to have a max temp of 40c with my fans only spinning @ 300RPM.

Within the case itself probably 4 x 560 radiators plus some radiators in the

5.25" bays, then maybe a 140x9 rad in the extended roof and another two 560's

in the pedestal.

Or something in that neighbourhood, if you get unconventional you can probably

fit more.

Then again, I could get get some Gentle Typhoons.

It's such a shame they're not made in a 140 mm version :(

Within the case itself probably 4 x 560 radiators plus some radiators in the

5.25" bays, then maybe a 140x9 rad in the extended roof and another two 560's

in the pedestal.

Or something in that neighbourhood, if you get unconventional you can probably

fit more.

It's such a shame they're not made in a 140 mm version :(

It is, but the company just got back on it's feet. Maybe we will see that in the future? 

It is, but the company just got back on it's feet. Maybe we will see that in the future?

One can hope...

One can hope...

One can dream...

One can dream...

We could now start a monumental debate on the difference between dreams and

hopes :lol:

We could now start a monumental debate on the difference between dreams and

hopes :lol:

Like last time? :D

Like last time? :D

What, we already did that? I must be going senile. :o :lol:

What, we already did that? I must be going senile. :o :lol:

Kind of. We discussed the advancement of technology!

Kind of. We discussed the advancement of technology!

Ah right, that I remember! You had me worried for a second there. :lol:

Ah right, that I remember! You had me worried for a second there. :lol:

Sorry Alpen! Will a Shnitzel help?

Sorry Alpen! Will a Shnitzel help?

Thanks, but I think I need to go to bed now. It's 7AM here. :o

(yeah, I'm a night person :rolleyes: ).

See you later.

Thanks, but I think I need to go to bed now. It's 7AM here. :o

(yeah, I'm a night person :rolleyes: ).

See you later.

Good Day! (pun intended)

This thing is stupidly big, I don't even see the reason why anymore, the cooling will reach it's maximum limit, and that thing would just take up too much space. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -