CM Storm Quickfire Rapid I

Fattedd
Go to solution Solved by Agent181,

Ok thanks guys I'll order the CM when I get home. Even though 95 euros is a lot of money, I think the mechanical keyboards are worth it when I hear the user experiences and watch reviews on youtube.

One more question. Do you think Cherry MX brown is the best keyswitch for me? I've looked up some differences between the switches and I'm considering buying Black or Brown switches. Brown seems to be the best for me since I do a considerable amount of typing for university/work and I like to play CS:GO/WoW when I'm not busy.

Brown should be great for you, I have some myself, also blacks are really stiff and cause fatigue on you so unless you have heavy fingers stay away from them

I'm planning to buy a mechanical keyboard with MX Brown switches and a TKL layout.

This keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid I is currently priced 95 euros and I'm thinking of buying it. (Link to amazon: http://www.amazon.com/QuickFire-Mechanical-Keyboard-ActivLite-Technology/dp/B00JM61264/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1437976330&sr=8-2&keywords=CM+Storm+Quick+Fire+Rapid+I)

Does anyone have any experience with this keyboard? Usually I don't care about keyboards as much, but since mechanical keyboards are quite expensive I thought I would ask.

Also, there is a Razer Blackwidow TKL keyboard with Orange switches available for just €5 more, is this worth considering?

| GPU: MSI GTX 970 | CPU: Intel i5 4460 | PSU: Sharkoon 500Watt 80-plus semi-modular | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 2x4GB |

The linked Coolermaster keyboard is a very good and solid keyboard. 99% of people will recommend this over the Razer keyboard.

CM is a reputable brand, and utilises Cherry MX mechanical switches (German made), whilst the Razer board uses it's Chinese made Cherry MX clones. Anyways, the CM board looks so much better IMO, and white backlight is life :)

Cooler Master is one of the best around with real cherry switches, razer is the cheap knock off that will break on you, razer use to have good keyboards when they used cherry mx

Ok thanks guys I'll order the CM when I get home. Even though 95 euros is a lot of money, I think the mechanical keyboards are worth it when I hear the user experiences and watch reviews on youtube.

One more question. Do you think Cherry MX brown is the best keyswitch for me? I've looked up some differences between the switches and I'm considering buying Black or Brown switches. Brown seems to be the best for me since I do a considerable amount of typing for university/work and I like to play CS:GO/WoW when I'm not busy.

| GPU: MSI GTX 970 | CPU: Intel i5 4460 | PSU: Sharkoon 500Watt 80-plus semi-modular | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 2x4GB |

Brown should be great for you, I have some myself, also blacks are really stiff and cause fatigue on you so unless you have heavy fingers stay away from them

Thanks for helping me guys, I really appreciate it.