Won't post, fan not on, 00 error

Electus

I got up this morning and tried to wake my computer, it wont wake up properly so I shut it off and turn it on (this has been happening for a few weeks) normally it turns on and resumes after it powers down. Today it refused to post and won't start. I get a 00 error code, all fans are running except cpu fan 2 (which is my back fan). cpu fan, graphic card fans, disk drive all running.

So far, I've reset it many times, cleared the CMOS, I've repuggled all the power cables on the motherboard to see if they were lose, I tried running a different cable from the power supply to the cpu header, and I tried just running the motherboard and cpu power on different power supply. I have the same error and problem with everything.

I assume the cpu isnt getting power and the cpu fan2 isn't either. Everything else seems to have power though. It is possible the motherboard could of broke somehow in the night on its own?

UPDATE: Tried moving around the ram in all configurations, no results. While trying to hurry through all the combinations of ram stick i could thing of and each one in every place I failed to notice the ram slots are flipped on each side of the motherboard to I may have damaged something trying to push a ram stick in backwards. Turned it on and it smelled bad (probably fried something) error message no long posts 00, now it does nothing. If i killed my motherboard being stupid with ram would the fan still run? power seems to still go through it to the fans and graphic card but the error light is off.

Also tried unplugging the fan the wont turn on, no results. But at this point I may have killed the board myself anyway. :/

perhaps just the ram and/or ram slot is fried, motherboard seems to work somewhat, cmos still resets it, fans still run, error light still off though..

My boot drive is samsung 850 pro ssd less than a year old so I don't think that would be it

Graphics: GTX 770 Gigabyte 4GB VRAM

CPU: Intel i7-3820

Motherboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4

Power Supply: Corsair RM850

(Power supply #2: Xtreme Gear XG-P800)

Ram: 16GB(8x2) G-skill value series (F3-10600CL9s-8GBNT)

I got up this morning and tried to wake my computer, it wont wake up properly so I shut it off and turn it on (this has been happening for a few weeks) normally it turns on and resumes after it powers down. Today it refused to post and won't start. I get a 00 error code, all fans are running except cpu fan 2 (which is my back fan). cpu fan, graphic card fans, disk drive all running.

So far, I've reset it many times, cleared the CMOS, I've repuggled all the power cables on the motherboard to see if they were lose, I tried running a different cable from the power supply to the cpu header, and I tried just running the motherboard and cpu power on different power supply. I have the same error and problem with everything.

I assume the cpu isnt getting power and the cpu fan2 isn't either. Everything else seems to have power though. It is possible the motherboard could of broke somehow in the night on its own?

Grahpics: GTX 770 Gigabyte 4GB VRAM

CPU: Intel i7-3820

Motherboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4

Power Supply: Corsair RM850

(Power supply #2: Xtreme Gear XG-P800)

RAM?

Try unplugging the CPU_2 fan header.

Motherboards are know to detect when a fan dies and if the fan on CPU hader dies, then it's considered a critical error, so to prevent any possible damage to your probably expensive hardware it doesn't let you post until the issue is resolved.

Ummm.. Post code 00 - Call the INT19 boot loader

That means it tries to initiate Operating Syteam.

Can you check wether your storage device is still alive and can boot from another PC?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K