Noob help

Okay so here's the deal, I have never built a PC before and I have been researching for about 4 months now, I finally feel that this setup is right for me, however, I have never built a PC before, Will the motherboard come with the parts needed to secure it to the case, Will the cooler bracket come with the tools needed to secure it, will I have enough wires for everything ect, thank you to anyone who can help.

PcPartsPicker Link : http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/HgnMHx

The case comes with the standoffs and screws to attach the board to it. In regards to the cooler, as long as it's compatible with the socket, it'll come with the necessary hardware to mount it to the board, and power supplies come with all necessary power cables.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

case should come with a required standoffs for the motherboards.

your psu will come with more cables than you need, but because it is modular, you choose what to use.

watercoolers can be a bit more trickey, but it will come with everything you will need like different mounting brackets for different sockets, and they generally just use thumb screws. they usually also come with pre-applied thermal paste, and if not they will come with a tube of it.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

The case will come with everything you need to secure the parts inside. The cooler will come with its appropriate mounting hardware, since that depends on the design of the cooler itself.

The number of wires and things will depend on your motherboard and power supply models. Some mother boards only come with 2 sata cables, many come with more. Make sure your PSU has the right connectors for your parts. Usually, if the wattage is high enough, you will have all the connectors your need for it. 

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Everything comes with the screws you need to mount it into the case.
All power cables come with the PSU.
Additional cables such as SATA cables come with the motherboard.

But now to your build:

Motherboard:

Total overkill. If you really want that thing, then fine - buy it. But you should know that you spend a lot more money than you actually need.
There are cheaper motherboards like MSI's Gaming 5 for example.

SSDs:

They are definitly good SSDs, but also might be too expensive. Especially with SSDs, where the look doesn't matter at all, you should look out for the best price to performance ratio.
Definitly have a look at the Samsung 850Evo and Crucial BX100. Those perform really well, probably better than the Intel ones and might be cheaper.

CPU Cooler:

I don't like it. You get Corsair Link with it, which is pretty nice, but there are better performing and looking coolers out there.
I'd recommend the Corsair H105, H110 or Cooler Master Nepton 240M. Those perform all better.

HDD:

Are you sure you need a NAS Server grade 3TB harddrive?
3TB is a lot. Most people don't even use 1TB, so I would recommend to get a cheaper 2TB WD black.

This looks great! will it have all the wires i need though?

It will have everything you need to get the system running.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Everything comes with the screws you need to mount it into the case.

All power cables come with the PSU.

Additional cables such as SATA cables come with the motherboard.

But now to your build:

Motherboard:

Total overkill. If you really want that thing, then fine - buy it. But you should know that you spend a lot more money than you actually need.

There are cheaper motherboards like MSI's Gaming 5 for example.

SSDs:

They are definitly good SSDs, but also might be too expensive. Especially with SSDs, where the look doesn't matter at all, you should look out for the best price to performance ratio.

Definitly have a look at the Samsung 850Evo and Crucial BX100. Those perform really well, probably better than the Intel ones and might be cheaper.

CPU Cooler:

I don't like it. You get Corsair Link with it, which is pretty nice, but there are better performing and looking coolers out there.

I'd recommend the Corsair H105, H110 or Cooler Master Nepton 240M. Those perform all better.

HDD:

Are you sure you need a NAS Server grade 3TB harddrive?

3TB is a lot. Most people don't even use 1TB, so I would recommend to get a cheaper 2TB WD black.

Im sort of looking for over-kill, I know its stupid, but thanks anyway

This looks great! will it have all the wires i need though?

If you are talking about the power supply wires, then yes

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD

INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

It will have everything you need to get the system running.

So it will come with 4 power supply lines for the storage drives?

also, will this rig be able to run even the most demanding games on full settings at 1080p?

It'll probably come with two SATA power cables. Each cable has 3-4 connectors on it.

In total that's enough for 6-8 harddrives.

981091.jpg

also, will this rig be able to run even the most demanding games on full settings at 1080p?

Easily - without any problems.

It'll come with a few SATA harnesses. It's a type of cable with three to four SATA connectors. In regards to your next question quoting this post, yes you will be able to run games at the highest settings at 1080p. But it also depends on what frame rate you're trying to achieve.

It'll probably come with two SATA power cables. Each cable has 3-4 connectors on it.

Okay thanks, sorry to everyone but im full of questions, how many fans do you think i should have, im thinking of getting 5 total, the case comes with 3 but i want to replace them.

It'll come with a few SATA harnesses. It's a type of cable with three to four SATA connectors. In regards to your next question quoting this post, yes you will be able to run games at the highest settings at 1080p. But it also depends on what frame rate you're trying to achieve.

Anything above 40fps hopefully

981091.jpg

also, the ssd mounts are a tthe bottom of the case, and the hdd are at the side, so i cant use one of these to cover them all, can i?

Okay thanks, sorry to everyone but im full of questions, how many fans do you think i should have, im thinking of getting 5 total, the case comes with 3 but i want to replace them.

You'll get another two fans together with your AIO CPU cooler for the radiator.

So you have already 5, which is enough.

But I would still put even 6 fans in the case. It's better for airflow.

also, the ssd mounts are a tthe bottom of the case, and the hdd are at the side, so i cant use one of these to cover them all, can i?

No, you'll most likely need both cables. You could mount all drives in the front tho.

I think the front can also take SSDs.

You'll get another two fans together with your AIO CPU cooler for the radiator.

So you have already 5, which is enough.

But I would still put even 6 fans in the case. It's better for airflow.

No, you'll most likely need both cables. You could mount all drives in the front tho.

I think the front can also take SSDs.

Okay thanks, I was thinking of getting these fans, I cant remember the name of the but they have removable rubber rings on them, if you know what im talking about, could i replace all the fans with them? they have some good reviews

Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition High Airflow 120mm Fan, thats them

wont this ehh be a bit much, 7tb total???

Yeah, perhaps lol here is a build with a 3 tb wd black http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Qk3jMp

Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition High Airflow 120mm Fan, thats them

Yes you could use them.

They look really great and perform quite well but they're loud compared to other fans. In the H440 it might not be a problem tho.

You should use the AF120s in the front and the back and the SP120s on the radiator.

AF = Airflow optimized for the case in and outtakes

SP = pressure optimized for radiators

Yes you could use them.

They look really great and perform quite well but they're loud compared to other fans. In the H440 it might not be a problem tho.

You should use the AF120s in the front and the back and the SP120s on the radiator.

AF = Airflow optimized for the case in and outtakes

SP = pressure optimized for radiators

also, can I just chage the h100is fans easily?

Also I dont really like this power supply, is there any others you could recommend, this is soo helpful xD