Cool . Some of the most interesting things happen in this video , you should really link what the events are and why do they happen ... I'll post it after I finish watching the video ... 

Ruben's Tube here : 

I don't know about the salt of the tray thing or what's it called , I'll leave it to @blackadder and @LukaP to give you and me a deeper understanding on this , in the mean time , I'll post this : 

The black fluid is called Neomagnetic fluid and I don't know the physics behind it , it could be related to how sound waves moving through it causing the ripple . 

Tesla Coils and Faraday Cage suits , nothing but pure awesome :lol:

Edit : @Chugle , please follow your thread so you can see notifications ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Salt is very similar to the fire/gas, the salt will settle at the spots where there is least amount of vibration or energy thus would also be the lowest point in the wave. It depends on the wavelength what shape it will make. The air is being compressed by the moving energy ie a compression wave. Vsauce did a good job explaining.

That is awesome. Physics ftw.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz