Looking for a PCI Wireless Card

lol1419

Greeting all,

Don't know too much about Wireless and internet and ahhh.... things of that ilk.so.................

Just looking for a decent, solid, FAST PCI wireless card that sub $45. Preferably at NCIX (or any major RETAIL outlet).

Any suggestions?

Ok who decides to post a link to new egg on a site run by a Ncix employe and runs on there network

Aselwyn1

Anything from TP-Link basically.

I Love TP-Link

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Ok who decides to post a link to new egg on a site run by a Ncix employe and runs on there network

*sigh* Linus doesn't work for NCIX anymore

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

*sigh* Linus doesn't work for NCIX anymore

Really? Doesn't he still produce videos for their youtube channel? 

Or am I missing something...

Thanks for the advice BTW ppl!

http://www.tp-link.com/en/products/details/?categoryid=243&model=TL-WN781ND

I am currently using this. Seems pretty decent with its range and response. 

You could go ahead with Emperor_Piehead's suggestion. Works better with range and speed limit. :)

Yes, Linus has left NCIX early this year to set up his own company, but he still helps NCIX to make videos. He mentioned about this in one of his videos commend.

CPU: Intel i5-6500 @ 3.6ghz | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-B150M D3H | RAM: Avexir Core Series 8GB (2x4GB) | Gfx: Zotac GTX970 Amp! Omega | Chasis: Phanteks Evolv ATX  | PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250GB | HDD: WD 320GB |
CPU Cooler: ID-Cooling Frostflow 240l | 
FANS: Corsair SP120 rear exhaust | Keyboard: Ducky Shine DK9008S | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M60 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

he still works for ncix just part time doing ncix com and a few other things

Aselwyn1

Hey, if ur looking for a pci wireless card, im willing to sell ya one. I got both 802.11n and g. One is D-Link, two are Ralink, and 2 are from Encore, owned by Ralink.

The least ill go is 10 bucks, the most, 20. I live in the US, so it may cost ya shipping for it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Hey, if ur looking for a pci wireless card, im willing to sell ya one. I got both 802.11n and g. One is D-Link, two are Ralink, and 2 are from Encore, owned by Ralink.

The least ill go is 10 bucks, the most, 20. I live in the US, so it may cost ya shipping for it.

With all dew respect, why the fuck would I agree to that?

well, i can ship you a quality wireless card that is 100% guaranteed to work.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

and plus, i would give you one for a lot lower than what the big box stores sell for. I can sell you for cheap, like 5-10 bucks. And i got the original packaging, not damaged in any way.

and plus, i would give you one for a lot lower than what the big box stores sell for. I can sell you for cheap, like 5-10 bucks. And i got the original packaging, not damaged in any way.

My only response is.......

http://bit.ly/1cuh3R8

Ok I'm sorry. I guess I wont have any extra money or will I get rid of some junk. Ill stay out of this.