Phone not turning on *and probably not charging*

Wiplive

Hello, so I've decided to see how my old Android phone is doing.

It's Gsmart Aku A1, it's been in my drawer for about 9 months unused and untouched. I take it out, holding power button. It's not turning on, so I thought the battery was dead and now I've tried charging it for 2 hours with 3 chargers that are working fine on my LG G2.

I think it's not charging because on one of the chargers, when it's plugged in to the wall and not in use it has a very very tiny sound that you can barely hear when you put your ear next to it. When I'm charging the G2 it's quiet but when I'm charging this Gsmart it's having the same sound as not charging.

I've also tried reseating the battery, charging with a PC but it doesn't respond to ANYTHING. So what are the options for me? It's not a big loss and I don't really care about this phone but still, are there any tips for me to try? The phone has been rooted before and has some custom ROM in it, I don't remember what I had on it, I'm willing to do some unscrewing or something because I think the microUSB port on it is broken.

It may have a smart charge circuit in the phone.. I know my s4 won't charge off most wall warts.. It's gotta be one with a smart charge in it, same goes for the USB cable.. Some only have POS and NEG but no data connections so the phone won't charge with it.. It's kind of a pain as I go through cables like no one business.. Hope this helps :) also you could try to charge the battery directly (tape wires to battery contacts)

I had to do this with an HTC with a busted charging port even after buying a new battery (thought the battery was faulty.. Turned out to be the charging port..)