Stream games

alexnt

Ok I know that the answer probably will be negative but I 'll ask...

There are 2 desktops on my home lan and my brother has installed wolfenstein on mine. He asked me if he could play from his pc.

Is it possible?

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Ok I know that the answer probably will be negative but I 'll ask...

There are 2 desktops on my home lan and my brother has installed wolfenstein on mine. He asked me if he could play from his pc.

Is it possible?

You can use Steam sharing, it allows people to share the games in their library with other players, you and your brother can share your libraries with eachother, he will be able to play your games and you will be able to play his games. NOTE: You will only be able to play another persons games when that person is offline.

Steam family charing if he wants to play it on it's own rig, or steam in-house streaming, if your rig is a lot better, he can live with the bit of extra lag (it isn't that bad if you have a good lan connection)

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Resulted in fatal error when I run the game.

Probably a network error or a corrupted install. Make sure windows firewall allows both connections.