IT products to become duty-free

jos

Well at least they will be screaming in Portuguese, so most of us won't have any idea what the fuck they're saying anyway :P

I assume you speak fluent Spanish, so given the similarities in the languages, you might understand the screaming 12 year old's better.

People from Portugal are not as close but people from Brazil actually yeah I can mostly follow along, let me tell you when trying to focus on gaming is not a useful skill though

-------

Current Rig

-------

People from Portugal are not as close but people from Brazil actually yeah I can mostly follow along, let me tell you when trying to focus on gaming is not a useful skill though

Probably like an American trying to understand a rural Welshman ;)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Or a city American trying to understand a rural American too in fact  B)

Well sure. But that's only because City Americans are dun stoopid ;) Haha jk

Though as a Canadian, listening to someone with a deep south western accent can be quite challenging sometimes... Or listening to a Newfie *shots fired*

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I just want more countries to join blocks like the EU so there are less and less individual sets of law for companies to deal with,

I just want more countries to join blocks like the EU so there are less and less individual sets of law for companies to deal with,

Good in theory, but there are difficulties and downsides to consider. FIrst, an individual country loses some degree of autonomy, which many countries have a very difficult time with that idea. Patriotism is still very strong in many countries. The UK, for example, won't even fully join the European Union - they aren't part of the Euro-zone. They don't want to give up their autonomy - because that means they're more fully reliant on the rest of those countries.

Second, there's the potential economic backlash - see Greece and the Euro-Zone. What country wants to rely on another country to not fuck up their economy?

It will likely happen on a more global scale eventually, but it will take a long time.

I'm told that a lot. xD

( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

I don't get it...

( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh...

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.

Good in theory, but there are difficulties and downsides to consider. FIrst, an individual country loses some degree of autonomy, which many countries have a very difficult time with that idea. Patriotism is still very strong in many countries. The UK, for example, won't even fully join the European Union - they aren't part of the Euro-zone. They don't want to give up their autonomy - because that means they're more fully reliant on the rest of those countries.

Second, there's the potential economic backlash - see Greece and the Euro-Zone. What country wants to rely on another country to not fuck up their economy?

It will likely happen on a more global scale eventually, but it will take a long time.

I don't believe a monetary union is a good idea at first. i believe it would most likely take 100's of years of being part of a group for the policies and lifestyles as well as beliefs to be pretty much constant across them so then when a currency is introduced it isn't propped up by one country that is rich benefiting vastly of those that are poorer. essentially you have to wait till the wealth is redistributed between all the nations, which takes a long time (after all some regions of of countries haven't even got there yet). 

And as for the UK well our current government is full on right wing lets destroy the state and wants to go back to the glory days of Victorian Briton's power in the world. I mean they want to scrap the European human rights act 1998 because it lets them appeal to the anti EU, Britain is best nationalistic fuck wads even though we would still be bound by it. the only thing it would change is that citizens of Britain wouldn't be able to go to a British court if there human rights were being intruded upon they would have to go to a EU court. 

I don't agree with the current EU and its treatment of grease but that because its currently run by the neo liberal ideologists who have done nothing but siphon money from the poor to the rich since the 80's while trying to hide behind the improvement of peoples rights etc The EU does allot of good but has cracks but rather then jumping ship and abandoning it id rather fix it. Britain is the third largest EU member and by 2030 is projected to be the largest yet our government refuses to use this as a platform to lead the EU and influence policy and instead does nothing and then complains when the EU does something they don't like. 

But the internet has only been around on a large scale for 15 years and its already removed the borders between people and is probably one of the reasons why the younger generations are allot less nationalistic and racist then the generations before them. Give it 40 years and the world will be a very different place.

And they will be sold for just as much as before, but with slightly higher profit margins for the prouducer.

Optimism once again crushed by the cold, heartless grip of reality. :(

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

by your gf...

I hope for cheaper hardware if possible, and no more games that release at 50$ in us and 60euro in eu.

Probably no big change in games as the differences there are mainly du to different VAT percentages