Computer wouldn't turn back on now choppy gameplay.

So today I bought Rocket League, i was able to play a few games online with no issues then I went out and bought a controller so I could improve my gameplay. After I installed the drivers and such I restarted my computer but it wouldn't turn back on. I unplugged all the cables and such and it eventually turned back on but once I started up Rocket League the game was completely unplayable out of the blue both offline and online. I decided to try a custom game on League to see if the problem was only pertaining to that particular game but the problem persisted. I played League early today with no problems at all but now all of a sudden this choppy framerate issue is happening. Vertical Sync and Anti Aliasing are both turned off but nothing helped.

System Specs:

Monitor:Samsung 21.5" inch S22D390

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K

Ram: 32gb Dual Channel DDR3 @ 666MHZ

Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Xtreme 4 (CPU Socket)

Graphics: S22D390 (1920x1080@60Hz)

Intel HD Graphics 4000 (ASRock)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 (EVGA)

Thanks very for much your help! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Double check that the games are actually using your 680 and not your integrated graphics in nvidia control panel.

You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDIA GPU . That is what came up.

Right click your desktop and select screen resolution. Click on advanced settings. What does it say under adapter type?

Also, make sure to follow your topics @Canething26

Alright so I tried restarting my computer. Now whenever i press power there is no display it just keeps saying analog then HDMI and keeps switching between the two and showing no picture. I got my monitor around late January so i'm not sure at all what could be causing these issues.