Annoying virus

smeek14

Watch the video... (yes I was mad)

The annoying voice just kept on going and I was unable to find anything in my programs, or my task menu.  I even ran anti virus and it was not removed.  The voice keeps going in a loop and I am unable to stop it.

Private

Volvo pls fix

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Private vid

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

The annoying voice just kept on going and I was unable to find anything in my programs, or my task menu.  I even ran anti virus and it was not removed.  The voice keeps going in a loop and I am unable to stop it.

Your such a tease :) , I can't watch it as its private.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

sign in to veiw this video.

Private

Volvo pls fix

fixed?

Edited by Godlygamer23

Have you tired using system restore ?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Have you tired using system restore ?

Would I have to re install everything and set everything back up?  Is there any other options?

Would I have to re install everything and set everything back up?  Is there any other options?

No it simply undoes changes that have happened recently.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

MalwareBytes.

All I'm saying.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

I just got back from a 2 week 90 mile back packing trip and when I got back this started happening.  My pc was completely shut down.  Power supply was even off.  I have had history of this happening with web pages but never with no programs open.

holy fuck thats annoying. safe mode and download malwayrebytes now

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

holy fuck thats annoying. safe mode and download malwayrebytes now

MalwareBytes.

All I'm saying.

It didn't work.

you can try adwcleaner 

Gaming pc:cpu: i7 4770k // gpu: ZOTAC GTX 980 TI AMP EXTREME EDITION 6GB//ram kingston hyper x 16GB DDR3// hdd:2TB seagate //ssd: samsung 850 pro 256 gb ssd) // mb: MSI z97 gaming 5 

Gaming/work laptop asus n551jk :cpu: i7 4710hq //gpu: GTX850m 2GB //ram: 8GB //hdd: 750GB HDD

Server: HP ML350 G5 //cpu : 2x intel xeon e5130 quadcore // ram:12GB // gpu: nvidia 6200 256mb //hdd: 500 GB 15K SAS RAID-0 // 2x 700w hp power supply

It fixed itself : D

nothing fixes it self, you still have something installed so try to search for it and delete it somehow