Paypal and paysafe cards still not available in Greece..

etze

Hello guys

I just wanted to let y'all know and discuss 

It's been more than 3 weeks paypal and paysafe cards are not available in Greece

We generally cant buy anything from outside Greece

I wanted to ask you, if anyone saw an announcement or anything related to that in the last few days

They just announced that their services wont be available in the first days of july and we have no update on the topic from that time

We cant use ebay, app store, steam store, amazon and all that kind of stuff (its not only paypal, you cant send money outside greece from your card)

I heard that this will go on until as long as we have capital controls on our banks (these will stay for many months). Does anyone have any idea how things work? Im not an economist and im not even sure why PP and PSC continue having their services unavailable in Greece (i thought it was just for the fear of a grexit?) 

anyway, /discuss

I see a dystopian very corporate privatized shock indoctrinated greece corrupt usa puppet incoming... (Read up on shock indoctrination http://www.naomiklein.org/shock-doctrine)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.