Installed New Cooler, Now System Wont POST, X99-A, 00 Q-Code

Just installed my new Corsair H110i GT on my system, and right after, the system wont POST.

The red CPU LED is lit up, and I get a 00 Q-Code.

System Specs:

Asus X99-A USB 3.1 motherboard

Corsair AX860 PSU

Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980ti

Details:

When I installed the new cooler, I kept the old cooler (CM Hyper 212 EVO) on the CPU and tested the fans and pump before I mounted it onto the CPU, at this point, the computer booted just fine. I was very happy that everything worked, especially after a huge pain in the neck with a cooler master AIO. So I uninstalled the CM 212, routed my cables, and installed the pump to the CPU. Monitor does nothing, says its receiving no signal. 

So I figured I could have knocked the DVI cable or something, so I replaced it with a new Displayport Cable, still no signal, BUT when I plugged the new cable to it, the monitor recognized that a GPU had been installed, it just said "No Signal." So the connection is fine, but the system isn't outputting signal.

I didn't have to unplug any power connectors for the Motherboard to install the cooler, but I went ahead and reseated each power connector just in case. The cooler runs just fine, fans and pump, GPU lights turn on and fans spin, everything seems normal except its not booting. 

I have looked online, but could not find a definitive answer aside from RMA the CPU or MOBO. I don't understand how something like changing a cooler could destroy a CPU or MOBO. I didn't over tighten the pump block, as the I just finger tightened the thumb screws that came with it. 

Any help here would be seriously appreciated!

Do you have the pump plugged in via usb to one of your usb headers on your motherboard?  Do you have the sata power connected as well as the unit plugged into a cpu fan header?  Also, follow your topics.

Yes, I have everything plugged in correctly. I triple checked. The cooler runs beautifully. 

And thanks for the following tip. I'm somewhat new to posting, and had no idea it was a thing.

UPDATE:

Tried another two remedies. Its not a RAM issue, went down to one stick in the correct slot, and tried two others, system still wont boot.

Also tried flashing the BIOS through BIOS Flashback, but it wouldn't go through. There are two things it can do when you press the button, either flash for 3 seconds and stay on, in which case its working, or flash for 5 seconds then stay on, in which case it didn't work, and it didn't work.

Only think I can think of is a bad MOBO or CPU, or both, something happened. I'm not sure what. It wasn't ESD as I was on a grounded ESD mat with an ESD wrist-strap on, and I even grounded myself out every few minutes to the power supply.

Any other options someone can think of? Because I called ASUS and they said they couldn't think of anything except to flash the BIOS...