What Color Scheme will you pick?

I can't really choose.If you think I should go with something different than the ones I listed above please say in description.

Please Note:It will be fully custom watercooled so that might impact your choice too

It the main parts are Corsair HX1000i PSU a i7-4790K and either 2x SLI 970 or a Single 980Ti depending on availability and price at time of purchase 

If you choosed any of the colors above which combo should I go with below?If you choose something different a parts selections helps a lot

For Black and White it's either 

MSI Z97 Krait with some Kington HyperX White with white fluid maybe?

Asus Sabertooth Z97 with some HyperX and white fluid?

For black and orange I could paint some Corsair Dominator Platinums and through in a Gigabyte Soc or paint a Asus Sabertooth?Which Motherboard?

For black and red its obviously going to be some Asus Republic of gamer board with HyperX savage and red fluid.I feel like there are too many of these.

The only way I could do black and pink is paint a Asus Sabertooth board and pink fluid.Any other ideas?

Black and Yellow?Could go JayzTwoCents style by painting a Asus Sabertooth board all black and only using yellow fluid.Don't really know what else I can do.

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

No love for blue and black or Blue and white?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

BLACK AND BLUE FTW!!!!!!!!!

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

It'd be a rather super overkill to bother running a custom loop on your suggested motherboard, regarding black and white combo.

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

BLACK AND BLUE FTW!!!!!!!!!

No love for blue and black or Blue and white?

I don't like AsRock boards

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Screw it then, I'd take a turnip themed build over it anytime anyway.

Pascal laptops guide

Screw it then, I'd take a turnip themed build over it anytime anyway.

Come to think about it someone should seriously make a turnip themed build log!

Pascal laptops guide

Black and purple FTW, also, purple and grey sleeved cables look fantastic *cough* Project Slepnir *cough*

Go ahead and use that black and white, that's what I got

I like black/white, it just looks so good.

The White gives it a pure look.

Yes I agree

What about the Sabertooth with black fluid. Does that exist