Asus flip

alphabeta

College i guess it will be fine

كمان مصرى!!!

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'm planning to but this laptop for my college. I'll us it for my programming projects and the normal laptop use.. will the i3 4th gen intel cpu will be fine ? .. Everything else in the specs is okay with me

http://www.egprices.com/en/product/asus-tp500ln-cj142d-transformer-book-flip-notebook-pc-compume

$3340? You should have an i7 with dual 980Ms.

My PC/ CPU: Intel i5-4690k with ColerMaster Hyper Evo 212 / Motherboard: Asus Z97-AR GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti / OS: Windows8.1 / RAM: G.Skill Ares Series 2x4 1600Mhz / Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Optical Drive: ASUS 24B1ST / Network: TP-Link WN881ND /////////////////////////// If I fail to respond to your questions, please message me! Thank you

If you're planning on using the flip functionality make sure the screen is IPS? I had a HP envy x360 it had a 1080 touch screen which was pretty much unusable unless you had it set up as a conventional laptop. 

3340$ for a laptop :lol: I don't own a gold mine -_- it's EGP divide it by 7.6 for $

1egp = 1/8 USD

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

ya, if it was in usd >.>

If you're planning on using the flip functionality make sure the screen is IPS? I had a HP envy x360 it had a 1080 touch screen which was pretty much unusable unless you had it set up as a conventional laptop.

Okay thanks .. I'll keep that in mind