Indie Game Dev - Check out my demo!

Yaboiicey

Hey guys, still relatively new to the forums. I wanted to introduce some of my works. My goal is what a lot of PC Gamers want. To push the envelope of graphics and make them actually want to upgrade their PC. I'm still rocking a GTX 460 but that's a different story.. I just wanted everybody to come see what I have made and to get some feedback and inspiration. Also if there are any other programmers out there I'd especially like to hear your opinion.

I'm a programmer but more of a graphics programmer. Here is my demo, you can also download it and try for yourself

Damn thats cool! And welcome to the forums as well

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Amazing OP. I love this rendering! Hope to see your work flourish in the future, notify me for alpha tests!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Nice looks awesome!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

There's a next generation racing game in development, with insane graphics (can't put my finger on the name) - might want to look into it, maybe present your works and get involved in the development.

There's a next generation racing game in development, with insane graphics (can't put my finger on the name) - might want to look into it, maybe present your works and get involved in the development.

I believe you are thinking of Project CARS.

I believe you are thinking of Project CARS.

Bingo. I'm excited to see what's to come!

Thanks for the feedback! Here's an update:

real.jpg