The Starburst thread... Rank the original starburst flavors from best to worst

Virtual01

Hello techies,

It's finally time to find out which of your fellow community members are ignorant, unevolved, brutish starburst peasants.

Rank the original starburst flavors from best to worst, then personally attack and ridicule anyone who disagrees with you.

As well all know, the correct order, declared by god himself is:

Pink

Yellow

Red

Orange

But I can see how a lot of you plebs might disagree with me. And that is within your right, but just know that you are denying yourself a fundamental truth of the universe in doing so. I dare anyone to try to argue otherwise. Go ahead, I'll wait here. You will only embarrass yourself.

Orange

Red

Pink

Yellow

You pleb

red

yellow

pink

orange

BTY they're all the same with different levels of citric acid and whatnot.

Hello techies,

It's finally time to find out which of your fellow community members are ignorant, unevolved, brutish starburst peasants.

Rank the original starburst flavors from best to worst, then personally attack and ridicule anyone who disagrees with you.

As well all know, the correct order, declared by god himself is:

Pink

Yellow

Red

Orange

But I can see how a lot of you plebs might disagree with me. And that is within your right, but just know that you are denying yourself a fundamental truth of the universe in doing so. I dare anyone to try to argue otherwise. Go ahead, I'll wait here. You will only embarrass yourself.

Red!

Orange!

Pink!

...and ugh yellow...

Red

Pink

Orange

Yellow.

Come at me bro.  

Starburst ?   That the same as Opal fruits?

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Red

Pink

Yellow

Orange

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Orange

Yellow

Red

Pink

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D