$20,000 worth of ships lost in EVE in biggest space battle ever

The fps got so low man!

A lot of that isn't low FPS, the game devs slow the game down by reducing the in game time in that area by 90% when there are battles this big to keep the servers from crashing due to all the ships.

A lot of that isn't low FPS, the game devs slow the game down the in game time in that area by 90% when there are battles this big to keep the servers from crashing due to all the ships.

Smart move 

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

imagine this in star citizen... I would probably be able to smell my computer burning :lol:

imagine this in star citizen... I would probably be able to smell my computer burning :lol:

I think you would be seeing before smelling....

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Not really interested in Eve but its cool that this kind of giant battles happen.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I think you would be seeing before smelling....

If you had a Rift on it would be difficult to see your tower but I think the slide show and bsod should tell you that something's wrong ;)

If you had a Rift on it would be difficult to see your tower but I think the slide show and bsod should tell you that something's wrong ;)

lol "What's that smell?"

PC " AHHHHHHHHHH IT BURNS IT BURNS THE JIGGAHERTZ BURNS!!!!"

Real money?

No.. non at all, this is a common misconception with eve, these alliances generate billions of ingame currency weekly this is barely a dent for them, will take couple weeks to rebuild but not through lack of money.

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

I should get back on EVE, I loved to scam people on there, Had a very nice piramyd scam running :p

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Ships can cost like 9 grand in Eve... wow  :wacko:

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Ships can cost like 9 grand in Eve... wow  :wacko:

I take it that you also have to buy the game right?

From the videos it looks like a bloody impressive game but $9,000 for a ship well screw that

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I take it that you also have to buy the game right?

From the videos it looks like a bloody impressive game but $9,000 for a ship well screw that

If you do the trial and mine 24/7 you can buy a PLEX and not ever have to pay for the game, that is if you can keep a steady supply of plex every month

I feel like this happens every other day in eve, see this title way to often 

"$ worth of ships lost in EVE in biggest space battle ever"

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q

Around 4000 players participated in this right? So even if it was real money it would only be like $5 per player. Not that much.

I tried EVE but it was just far, far too large of a timesink to be worth it to me. I couldn't see the value in playing it casually.