You´r so lucky america

Filip1727

Nobody breaking the TOS over here! He meant that he got a GED and is in college now.

??? What am I breaking? 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

It's painful how widespread it is over here.

I would think the heat would be more painful.

??? What am I breaking? 

Maybe whysochangry thought you were underage or something. Even then, you're still allowed on this forum with parent's permission.

The heat  sucks in Dallas I work in a diesel shop which tends to get into the 120's F***ING HORRIBLE

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

It's painful how widespread it is over here.

Why is people being into Football a bad thing? It keeps people active and fit.. and Texas isn't exactly known for skinny people..

Don't be so closed minded 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Maybe whysochangry thought you were underage or something. Even then, you're still allowed on this forum with parent's permission.

I have permission. I said I had never been to highschool but that doesnt mean im not older than 13.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Stuff is cheaper in china but there's no guarantee that its real :P

Remeber God made the world and everything else is made in China.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I have permission. I said I had never been to highschool but that doesnt mean im not older than 13.

Exactly, I never said you were underage. I was guessing that somebody thought you were.

I went to check the weather after this comment 10+ days of 102+ degrees. :angry: I blame you for this. 

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Why is people being into Football a bad thing? It keeps people active and fit.. and Texas isn't exactly known for skinny people..

Why is somebody not liking a sport a bad thing? Different people like different things... and Texas isn't exactly known for fat people...

I went to check the weather after this comment 10+ days of 102+ degrees. :angry: I blame you for this. 

Come here to Minneapolis and enjoy below 30 with me. You'll love it! 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Come here to Minneapolis and enjoy below 30 with me. You'll love it! 

Does such a place truly exist?!?!?!?

Why is somebody not liking a sport a bad thing? Different people like different things... and Texas isn't exactly known for fat people...

I just want to know why it would be "painful" and Texas is kind of known for.. Fat people.. 

I love football, don't get me wrong, but people are entitled to their own opinion. Also, there's probably more overweight football players than there are fit players. I mean think about it. Everyone on the line are overweight, and the only ones that are fit are the QB, HB, WR, TE, S, CB, and K.

Yes it's called Minnesota, with so much snow you won't be able to see your car 

I love football, don't get me wrong, but people are entitled to their own opinion. Also, there's probably more overweight football players than there are fit players. I mean think about it. Everyone on the line are overweight, and the only ones that are fit are the QB, HB, WR, TE, S, CB, and K.

I agree but it's better to be active than not to be 

71-81°F over here over the next ten days.

Exactly, I never said you were underage. I was guessing that somebody thought you were.

:) Silly silly me.

So why not say that about another sport? :P  Also, don't generalize people by state, not everyone's the same.

I just want to know why it would be "painful" and Texas is kind of known for.. Fat people.. 

Great, ask that instead of immediately attacking someone.

As for why, I used to be in the marching band. Football was crammed down my throat for years, so I grew to hate it.

And there are other ways to be active, obviously. Unless, of course, everyone who doesn't enjoy football automatically devolves into a sedentary life form fused to a couch.

I love how this thread went from discussing price differences to weather, football, and fat people.

Great, ask that instead of immediately attacking someone.

As for why, I used to be in the marching band. Football was crammed down my throat for years, so I grew to hate it.

And there are other ways to be active, obviously. Unless, of course, everyone who doesn't enjoy football automatically devolves into a sedentary life form fused to a couch.

I would say a lot people who enjoy football but dont play are "sedentary life form fused to a couch.

" lol 

I didn't mean to "attack" you at all, I just don't understand why being into football would be painful 

So why not say that about another sport? :P  Also, don't generalize people by state, not everyone's the same.

I don't lol if people were like state stereotypes Texans would be a bunch of Cowboys and I would be like the people from Fargo 

I love how this thread went from discussing price differences to weather, football, and fat people.

Hey, as long as we're all having fun, right?  :D

I don't lol

English rhetoric, gotta love it.

I just don't understand why being into football would be painful

I never said that, now did I? I dislike the sport, and since it is widespread where I live, it is thus "painful."

English is my second language, and yet I'm explaining it to someone who probably speaks it natively. Are there any other doubts on whether or not we should invest in our public education system?