You´r so lucky america

Filip1727

There's lots of things to measure to account for why something is a certain price in one country over another. Some places have extremely high taxes and the people in government really have no idea how much the people suffer because of it. Especially when they think tariffs are a good thing because it helps businesses in the country grow because their prices would be cheaper. In fact it does no such thing. Because the prices are higher for foreign stuff people wont buy things that may actually improve businesses in their own country. If they didn't have tariffs then the market would become more competitive and would make businesses in their own country strive to do even better and prices would drop further without those taxes. Anyway, there are a ton of things, economics is really interesting to study. USA does have it pretty nice for many things that we buy, especially electronics.

I cant get over how cheap fuel is in the US, its about £0.61/litre over there, whereas here in the uk its £1.38/l here. And its much more expensive some other places in Europe too. Hoping to move across the pond after Uni.

http://www.bloomberg.com/visual-data/gas-prices/20132:United%20Kingdom:GBP:l

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

You guys get worse prices, but we have a really screwed up government.

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

pretty much any Asian country

Wrong, pretty much just Taiwan and Japan when it comes to computers.

I cant get over how cheap fuel is in the US, its about £0.61/litre over there, whereas here in the uk its £1.38/l here. And its much more expensive some other places in Europe too. Hoping to move across the pond after Uni.

http://www.bloomberg.com/visual-data/gas-prices/20132:United%20Kingdom:GBP:l

Yes but we have to rely on it much more than you do. EU has an actual public transportation system that can replace a need for a car. Not like in America where you need to have a car to have a life.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Shanghai, South Korea, China depending on what your looking for

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Yeah but anyway. You everything is so cheap in the US. The prices btw is the price that you as a customer pays to get the product. Everything is included. But wait it is maybe one thing that is cheaper The msi 680 twin frozr it costs about 2900kr and 426$ Can you say some products in the us it is fun to compare. I know that the asian countries are cheap but in some places you can get fake stuff. Like Beats by dr dre is about 20$ And i dont think they are real lol haha :)

Sorry for bad english haha :)

Yeah, in China, and a little bit in Taiwan as well. But mostly in China.

One more thing. When we look at american movies about schools and so. It is always like a football team for the school and alot of cheerleaders. Is that true or is that only in the movies? Thanks guys. This forum was awesome :)

Well, here in south Texas it still is. Most schools have a football team, and yes, letterman jackets still do exist, I've got one rotting away somewhere in my closet.

Shanghai, South Korea, China depending on what your looking for

I can moan about the UK being at 20% but we get free healthcare so it's not too bad.

I guess it better to have taxes and a government to help you out when your in need than have no taxes and then if your forced out of your home having to live on the streets

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

OkWhen we look at american movies about schools and so. It is always like a football team for the school and alot of cheerleaders. Is that true or is that only in the movies? Thanks guys. This forum was awesome  :)

Dude Football (not soccer) is HUGE over here. Football and Cheerleaders for just about every school starting at Middle School, High School, College, and finally the NFL!!!

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Yes I am lucky.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Yeah, in China, and a little bit in Taiwan as well. But mostly in China.

Well, here in south Texas it still is. Most schools have a football team, and yes, letterman jackets still do exist, I've got one rotting away somewhere in my closet.

I have a friend that still wears one....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Dude Football (not soccer) is HUGE over here. Football and Cheerleaders for just about every school starting at Middle School, High School, College, and finally the NFL!!!

So is baseball, basketball, and hockey.

I have a friend that still wears one....

I've got approximately zero high school pride, lol. 

Okay their we have a better thing. "Free" health care is good :)

Do you people in the us know that a lot of people from sweden think it is so cool to go to the US. It is a life dream :)

One more thing. When we look at american movies about schools and so. It is always like a football team for the school and alot of cheerleaders. Is that true or is that only in the movies? Thanks guys. This forum was awesome :)

It really depends on the high school, cheerleaders are a dying race, because it's too "risque". Most of those movies about high school are usually suburban high schools, I would say most city high schools are more soccer anyways. But again it really depends on the high school 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

omg yeah its so unfair in singapore as well, a titan here is $1600 sgd :(

So is baseball, basketball, and hockey.

Well yeah of course I disagree with the Hockey not as huge as it once was do to the lock out in all but I was only referring to Football because he asked about Football only. Yes Baseball, Basketball, Hockey (kinda I guess) is HUGE here as well.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Football is huge for sure but it must be different over in Dallas. Are there a lot of cheerleaders in schools over there? There are about 0 over here in Minneapolis

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I've got approximately zero high school pride, lol. 

I have never been to a highscool.

Well yeah of course I disagree with the Hockey not as huge as it once was do to the lock out in all but I was only referring to Football because he asked about Football only. Yes Baseball, Basketball, Hockey (kinda I guess) is HUGE here as well.

Hmm. I would have to say mostly Basketball and Football, honestly. I dunno, it seems like baseball fans are dying out while basketball and football keep on growing as a sport.

Football is huge for sure but it must be different over in Dallas. Are there a lot of cheerleaders in schools over there? There are about 0 over here in Minneapolis

Really? in Texas football is everywhere as well as cheerleaders.

I have never been to a highscool.

Nobody breaking the TOS over here! He meant that he got a GED and is in college now.

Football is big, Basketball is bigger here in Minneapolis but the amount of cheerleaders ever is 0, I really don't think I have ever seen one 

It's painful how widespread it is over here.