which... email account... should I use... for Windows 10 ?

7850OC
Go to solution Solved by neon,

You should use your 'main' Microsoft account, which is the one you have your gamertag on and the one you have bought apps or anything on, if you don't have a gamertag or have never bought anything on Windows 8 or Windows Phone then you can pick any Microsoft Account you like but I would suggest you use your 'name' email if you have it, ie firstlast@Whatever.com (you can also use a gmail or a personal domain to create a Microsoft Account too)

Microsoft's main email is outlook.com if you have firstlast@outlook.com and you don't have a gmaertag or purchasers on another account then use that email.

which... email account... should I use... for Windows 10 ?  :)

what is the official mail of Microsoft ?  :rolleyes:

is hotmail ?  ^_^

is live ?  <_<

is outlook ?  B)

how many mail microsoft have ?  :(

with one is the official ?  :huh:

and why ?  :ph34r:

f93t3Tz.png

What.. are you talking about..

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

Whatever you have.

Every one of their mail addresses is linked to a Microsoft account, so it doesn't matter which one you have, they all work.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

the english in this post. it buuuurrrrnssss ussssssss

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

What.. are you talking about..

is easy

i have all mails (in the entire world lol), so... the "official" microsoft mail... is... ?

wat

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

which... email account... should I use ?

Pick one and use it. It is as simple as that.

Although I can't believe you need help choosing a fucking email account. :(

Stop trying to analyse absolutely everything. It's an email service. It doesn't pretend to have benchmarks or "3x performance when sending mail". Seriously! It's an email client, if you like it use, if not, try somthing else.

Wow the LLT forum questions these days... :huh:

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

You should use your 'main' Microsoft account, which is the one you have your gamertag on and the one you have bought apps or anything on, if you don't have a gamertag or have never bought anything on Windows 8 or Windows Phone then you can pick any Microsoft Account you like but I would suggest you use your 'name' email if you have it, ie firstlast@Whatever.com (you can also use a gmail or a personal domain to create a Microsoft Account too)

Microsoft's main email is outlook.com if you have firstlast@outlook.com and you don't have a gmaertag or purchasers on another account then use that email.

thanks friend  ^_^

is funny how some people get mad for do a simple question
even one guy have the smart idea of "we just stop to do questions" lol

so many pointless replies
and only you give me an answer

one more time, thanks (i will use my outlook acount)  :D

Could have sworn there was also some sort of hidden option for a 'local account' where you don't need to do any of the Microsoft email BS.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB