Shitting on windows

Dukac

I just want to tell you and reccomend you switching to: Mac,Linux,Ubunt and other shit there because the windows just screwed me. I was playing my CS:GO and I was in competitive match and than FUCKING WINDOWS UPDATE decided to shut down my computer. AND THAN WHEN I TRIED TO RECCONECT I GOT FUCKING BANNED. SO please stop using windows it is a fucking bullshit that no one should ever use.

You professional career as a CS:GO player has been ruined! Think of the money you'll lose, think of the impact on your life!

Or use the latest version of Windows... Windows 8.1, where they completely changed how Windows update works to avoid this problem

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

amen

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

I don't think that's possible 

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I'm sorry you were banned from a game. This is probably good for you, go outside and make some friends then see a doctor for anger issues.

blackshades on

except the fact that majority of applications are written for windows use, and most games are as well, you really cant change. and the fact that automatic updates cantbe turned ff (except windows 10)

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

heres an idea. You can disable the updates, or you can simply click "remind me later" when the window pops up. If it just zapped you into an update then that means you ignored the window and it defaulted. It's your own fault mate, not your computers. 

And i guess you're entire csgo career is done for, I didn't realize they handed out perma VAC bans to people who abandon in a match. 

Oh, they don't? You're over-reacting? well then...

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

You probably shouldn't have started a game if there was a windows update going on in the background..

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Windows 10 changes the way updates are installed. and RIP

And you can turn of auto updates in Windows 7 & 8

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

Thank you guys for helping me stop raging. But Its not fair I carry the whole team every game and never get ranked up

turning off ur Auto Updates (as others mentioned as well) sounds like a far better & easier solution, u should try it sometime :D

Thank you guys for helping me stop raging. But Its not fair I carry the whole team every game and never get ranked up

isn't that what all low rank players say in every single game? :D

OH FUCKING NO YOU WERE BANNED FROM A FUCKING ONLINE GAME HOLY SHIT CALL THE FBI SHIT'S GOIN DOWN ANARCHY FOR ALL

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

OH FUCKING NO YOU WERE BANNED FROM A FUCKING ONLINE GAME HOLY SHIT CALL THE FBI SHIT'S GOIN DOWN ANARCHY FOR ALL

It can be really annoying when you're really into a game like CS:GO, however I've got to the age where I just don't give a shit anymore, I mean I was pathetic, I cried when I lost my runescape account to hackers... Took games way too seriously and now I've learned to not get worked up at the end of the day it's just entertainment. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I just tried to disable windows updates, I click on turn automatic updates on or off and now windows seems to of completely shit itself and the window won't respond lol, thanks windows.

Yeah I can't stand it auto updating, drives me fucking insane.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

I just want to tell you and reccomend you switching to: Mac,Linux,Ubunt and other shit there because the windows just screwed me. I was playing my CS:GO and I was in competitive match and than FUCKING WINDOWS UPDATE decided to shut down my computer. AND THAN WHEN I TRIED TO RECCONECT I GOT FUCKING BANNED. SO please stop using windows it is a fucking bullshit that no one should ever use.

I want to thank you for killing off some of my brain cells, I wasn't using them much anyways.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

It can be really annoying when you're really into a game like CS:GO, however I've got to the age where I just don't give a shit anymore, I mean I was pathetic, I cried when I lost my runescape account to hackers... Took games way too seriously and now I've learned to not get worked up at the end of the day it's just entertainment. 

My man :D

I want to thank you for killing off some of my brain cells, I wasn't using them much anyways.

You are wellcome :D

If you're carrying your team and top fragging every game, then you will have ranked up. But most people generally deserve the rank they have, if you're not winning 4 out of every 5 games at least then you're in a place where you pretty much deserve to be. The ranking system is rather solid.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I get pissed off, sure, but I don't go to this extent. I seriously was more pissed when the Windows 8.1 beta wiped my one hard drive, deleting TONS of shit I can't get back, and when Windows 7 just recently took a shit (going horridly slow, not loading things, etc.) RIGHT after I got a legit key for it (thankfully I was able to reuse that key for my sister).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Well I decided to not give a fuck abbout that accident. I pirated windows 7 never meant to buy it. Now I will be getting my windows 10 copy for free because I activated it (with some piirated software of course) and than I wont give a fuck they will not be able to do anytihng to me they could only DUCK MY SICK!!!