Looking for Triple monitor stand.

I have 3 monitors all 23" and i want a riser to put them all on instead of a triple monitor stand. Or a cheap triple monitor stand that can level the monitors and keep them very stable.

I want one like this but i can't find it. 

Go to 5:03 in the video.

It isnt what youre looking for but this is also nice and you can put stuff underneath this, I have it and its really nice but still fairly cheap.

Have you thought about making one yourself?

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

It isnt what youre looking for but this is also nice and you can put stuff underneath this, I have it and its really nice but still fairly cheap.

It would be nice if you could show an photo or an link. So we know what you are talking about.

It looks like it's $35.00. Seems pretty cheap but how is it? I want something that can level 3 monitors and keep them very, very stable. Also can i trust that website?

Have not thought about making one but i could if i couldn't find one.

If you are in the UK you can get this one - http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/monitors/monitoraccessories/lcd-036-1.html

I use it for my eyefinity build and it works perfectly.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

It looks like it's $35.00. Seems pretty cheap but how is it? I want something that can level 3 monitors and keep them very, very stable. Also can i trust that website?

Have not thought about making one but i could if i couldn't find one.

Ive got 1 27" and 2 22" hanging on there and this thing is steady as a rock, I would trust it with 3 27". Really love this thing, shipping is a bit expensive but in the end its still cheap, setting it up is easy. For me they shipped it quickly, I would buy  from them again.

Ive got 1 27" and 2 22" hanging on there and this thing is steady as a rock, I would trust it with 3 27". Really love this thing, shipping is a bit expensive but in the end its still cheap, setting it up is easy. For me they shipped it quickly, I would buy  from them again.

How much is shipping? $35.00 plus ?

How much is shipping? $35.00 plus ?

I forgot but back when I bought it TO GERMANY it was like 40$