Hacking Team: Spyware to Track Your Bitcoin

jos

The module is able to collect various information: list of contacts and local accounts, wallet (i.e., the money) and the history of transactions. The process is fairly straightforward: Once Hacking Team’s spyware is installed onto the target’s device, a key-logger would collect the passwords for the target’s Bitcoin wallet, and the observer could examine the transaction history by remotely controlling the device. “Here is some relevant context to position them in your pitch: Cryptocurrencies are a way to make untraceable transactions, and we all know that criminals love to easily launder, move, and invest black money,” the Hacking Team email continues. “[Law enforcement agencies,] by using our Intelligence module combined with this new capability, can correlate the usage of cryptocurrencies, defeating the financial opacity they provide.” 

I guess bitcoin is still great for making profit if you travel a lot

Source; http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1462498-leaked-emails-detail-how-spyware-could-track-your-bitcoin-history/

You're making me feel unsafe with all your posts about hacking...

this isnt a bitcoin issue. If you are a high value target then ur screwed regardless

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

These sorts of things happen a lot, you just have to have some sort of value on your head and people will want to come for you for various reasons.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1