Looking to buy a new phone

I want to buy a new phone, and I want a good phone as my last one was terrible.
What are your personal recommendations?

Things I want:
Long Battery Life
Comfortable Design
Good Camera

"Do as I say, not as I do." 

I want to buy a new phone, and I want a good phone as my last one was terrible.

What are your personal recommendations?

Things I want:

Long Battery Life

Comfortable Design

Good Camera

Try This:

https://www.android.com/phones/whichphone/

What does it tell you?

Well, the Oneplus Two comes out in 10 days... you could see what it's like. The specs and MKBHD's camera review make it seem like it's going to be pretty good. I'm hoping to pick up one.

50Cent sweg.

If u want good camera I have to say iPhone is the best, but besides that android out performs. I would recommend the latest flagship s6 HTC m9 are good choices.

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Long battery life

There aren't many phones with great battery life in 2015 because most new flagships come with power-sucking 1440p displays. The OnePlus One has good battery life and the LG G4 also seems to be pretty decent in that department too. The Zenfone 2 has battery life that's not too bad but the Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 has pretty good battery life as well. The iPhone 6 has battery life comparable to the GS6 and the 6+ is also pretty decent in that respect.

Comfortable design

I would say either the Galaxy S6 or HTC One M8. They're not as wide as 5.5-inch phones, which makes them more comfortable to hold. That said, the S6 has a flat back, while the M8 has a curved one, which makes it slightly easier to hold. Some other 5.5-inch phones that are easier to hold than others include the LG G4 and ASUS Zenfone 2. The iPhone 6/6+ has a flat back, so while the 6 is easier to hold, the 6+ might be a handful if you have small hands.

Good camera

Galaxy S6, LG G4 and iPhone 6/6 Plus. No question.

I would personally come down to either the Galaxy S6, LG G4 or the iPhone 6. They all satisfy the top 3 (but battery life isn't as good), but if you want an iPhone, see if you can wait for the 6S.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1