Which game would you keep?

GaS

Ok so let's say one day out of nowhere a curse would be cast upon you. Out of all the games you own(digital or disc) you can keep only and play only one. BOOM! The others will be destroyed. You cannot buy another game in your life, ever. You cannot accept a game from your friend or take his gaming system. You are doomed to play only that one game that you chose to keep. Which game would it be?

Honestly it would probably be minecraft, I mean there's so much to do and so many different game modes and servers that it's pretty much impossible to get bored of it.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Skyrim, as long as I keep my save data. When I first got the game I had a save data issue.....20 hours of initial gameplay just gone  :wacko:.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

World of Warcraft :)

With all the updates and patches I will remain entertained for a long time.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

This makes me sad.

So, no.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Honestly it would probably be minecraft, I mean there's so much to do and so many different game modes and servers that it's pretty much impossible to get bored of it.

If you only play minecraft with your setup im going to lose it

Obviously I don't :D I haven't even played minecraft since I got this thing running, but if I could only pick one game I think that would be it, then we could all save a lot of money and only need 300$ PCs.

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I have 3

Legend of zelda wind waker if i wanted a decent story

TF2 for multiplayer

Minecraft  

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Plus it doesn't even mean that it's my favorite game, just the one that I think has more variety and longevity. 

Obviously I don't :D I haven't even played minecraft since I got this thing running, but if I could only pick one game I think that would be it, then we could all save a lot of money and only need 300$ PCs.

yeah i have to admit minecraft if full of things to do and 300$ pcs seems a bit to cheap

yeah i have to admit minecraft if full of things to do and 300$ pcs seems a bit to cheap

When I first started playing minecraft I ran it just fine on my 2003 win XP laptop, it runs off of java so as long as you have a CPU and RAM you can play it :D 

4gb RAM + i3 and you're set for everything minecraft can throw at you, you don't even need a GPU.

Meh I got bored of it a lot

I have 3

Legend of zelda wind waker if i wanted a decent story

TF2 for multiplayer

Minecraft  

And out of those 3 if you would HAVE TO choose only 1? Tough choice, hmm?

This makes me sad.

So, no.

Never heard of that game.

And out of those 3 if you would HAVE TO choose only 1? Tough choice, hmm?

Legend of zelda wind waker, that game is long and ive never beat it. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

When I first started playing minecraft I ran it just fine on my 2003 win XP laptop, it runs off of java so as long as you have a CPU and RAM you can play it :D

4gb RAM + i3 and you're set for everything minecraft can throw at you, you don't even need a GPU.

Ok, but id rather have a 6800k or somethin along those lines

Minecraft.

Purely because I am certain that it is the only game that I can run at the moment.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

DOTA 2 or Warcraft III: Frozen Throne for all of the mods including DotA All-Stars, Mauls, TD's, etc. I'd probably still play WC3 if it supported a higher maximum resolution.