CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor 

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard 

Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 

Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card 

Case: ?? 

Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply 

Monitor: Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz 21.5" Monitor 

I really like how the Phantom 530 looks, and realize that many people don't really like that aspect... Considering the fact that I like how it looks, is there a significantly better alternative that I would really benefit from? I know that the Define R5 is a VERY well received case, and is it much better than the Phantom 530? (Air cooling). 

Thanks!

Side note: I know there are some things, like adding a CPU cooler and SSD, or changing the monitor, that I could do, but those will be coming later on, due to the budget! :P 

Hey guys, 
I'm looking for a good case that will work well with this build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor 
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card 
Case: ?? 
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply 
Monitor: Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz 21.5" Monitor 

I really like how the Phantom 530 looks, and realize that many people don't really like that aspect... Considering the fact that I like how it looks, is there a significantly better alternative that I would really benefit from? I know that the Define R5 is a VERY well received case, and is it much better than the Phantom 530? (Air cooling). 
Thanks!

Side note: I know there are some things, like adding a CPU cooler and SSD, or changing the monitor, that I could do, but those will be coming later on, due to the budget! :P

If you like the Phantom 530, do you want more of a "Gamer" look or more of a Define R5 Sleek and Stylish look?

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

If you like the Phantom 530, do you want more of a "Gamer" look or more of a Define R5 Sleek and Stylish look?

Honestly, both are fine in my opinion... I kinda am leaning towards a not-that-cheesy gamer look, because I've seen some cases, (like the GMC H-80, which look wayy too cheesy). 

Honestly, both are fine in my opinion... I kinda am leaning towards a not-that-cheesy gamer look, because I've seen some cases, (like the GMC H-80, which look wayy too cheesy). 

No worries, the Fractal Define series are all pretty damn good imo.

Do you have a colour you want or dont mind?

I currently have a mATX setup but will be swapping to a Define S but thats because I plan on doing a water loop.

Im in australia so dont know what the prices may be for you, but any of the Define cases should be great.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Do the R5, H440 and 530 all have similar cooling potential? The H440 (and R5??) is supposed to be quiet, so is it as efficient at cooling compared to the 530 out of the box? Or better? (Those are the 3 cases I've narrowed it down to, thanks to all of you!)

I think the nzxt h630 would be a nice alternative it is quiet and has fan mounts on the hard drive cages for cooling

Or a 550d I have one I put fans on my hard drive cages and my parts are actually cooler than my old open airflow case the 300r

Both are over $130 however but I really think the hard drive mounts for fans help a lot it decreased my temps on my gpu and cpu at load around 10-15c