IPhone 6 Plus Case

Fricey

So I just got a IPhone 6 Plus and I was wondering which case was better. Speck CandyShell Grip or the OtterBox Commuter Series. If you have any suggestions please reply.

So I jsut got a IPhone 6 Plus and I was wondering which case was better. Speck CandyShell Grip or the OtterBox Commuter Series. If you have any suggestions please reply.

If you tend to drop it a lot or toss it around the Otterbox Commuter will probably do better in those situations.

Check out the Spigen cases.  Theyre cheap, good quality, slim and protective.  I have one for my Galaxy s5.http://www.spigen.com/collections/iphone-6-plus

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

You may want to check out tech21. I've used their cases for a while and they're awesome. Plus, with the right case variation, you can still see a bad ass dbrand skin. You can also check out the rhinoshield crashguard. Its technically a bumper. But both the rhinoshield and the tech 21 use some insanely cool technology to protect your devices.

You have been Spfinated!

OnePlus One.
It costs less than an iPhone case, has better grip and is more powerful.  :P 

Srsly, I would take the OtterBox, simply because I think it looks better. I'm not much of a fan of phone cases anyway. Beeing careful with your electronics is better than any case ever available.

So I jsut got a IPhone 6 Plus and I was wondering which case was better. Speck CandyShell Grip or the OtterBox Commuter Series. If you have any suggestions please reply.

In my opinion Otterbox is always a good bet but i've never heard of nor used a Speck case. So i cant recommend one over the other but i can vouch for otterbox for relaiblty and protection. Also on a side note i had a defender case from OB and my phone survived a 60 ish foot droop down a rock face, so make of that what you will!

~Grif

I used to run a couple speck CandyShell cases on my older devices they were always good, and actually looked decent too, however I never liked the look of OtterBox cases, they just seem wayy too OTT. 

Right now I don't use any case on my device, I really like the look of my iPhone 6, and most cases detract too much from that, so when I first got it I only used those leather 'pouch' style cases which you take them out of when you're actually using the device. 

But for protection while using the device I find tempered glass screen protectors the best thing. They will crack if you drop it instead of your actually screen, when you're using it you don't notice it's there and they don't detract from the original looks of the phone 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Otterbox if you are super clumsy but that really affects the experience negatively. Only if it is absolutely necessary. 

Check out the Spigen cases.  Theyre cheap, good quality, slim and protective.  I have one for my Galaxy s5.http://www.spigen.com/collections/iphone-6-plus

aha I have like 20 old spigen cases lying around my house from old iPod Touches and iPhones, they are pretty great for keeping the original shape/design of the iPhone, even their screen protectors are good quality

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

So I just got a IPhone 6 Plus and I was wondering which case was better. Speck CandyShell Grip or the OtterBox Commuter Series. If you have any suggestions please reply.

I can't recomened the Speck since their quality really has gone down hill recently, but I would only get the Otterbox if you need absolute drop protection. Spigen and Incipio cases are pretty good, and if you want drop protection with style then Tech21 makes good cases for this.