Wired gaming mouse for smooth gaming

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Logitech G502 is meant to be a pretty good all round gaming mouse.

think you can get it for under $60 USD.

is there a make or any features you would like to have on the mouse ?

I personally wouldn't recommend the G502, but it comes down to taste I guess. The scroll wheel on it is horrible, if the G303 fits your grip I'd much rather go for that. 

Well as obvious as the title is I am looking for a mouse that is for gaming but "doesn't break the bank". That means like a mouse over 100$ in my bank. I'm not looking for anything specific but I have looked at a few mice and none of them really catch my eye or interest me at all. So if there are any suggestions could you please explain why you would choose it over any of the other mice.

Logitech G303. Hands down.

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

Look at the Zowie line up and choose whatever fits your hand best.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I personally wouldn't recommend the G502, but it comes down to taste I guess. The scroll wheel on it is horrible, if the G303 fits your grip I'd much rather go for that. 

actually I have thought about auto click  or that rapid fire thing because I have never had it so I think it would be kool to have. Also I have a really big hand that, on my mouse now, the pad of my hand touches my desk and eventually starts to rip the skin off. I have an old wooden desk that an older gentlemen that my father is friends with gave to me. Also the zowie gear doesn't look very appealing.

actually I have thought about auto click  or that rapid fire thing because I have never had it so I think it would be kool to have. Also I have a really big hand that, on my mouse now, the pad of my hand touches my desk and eventually starts to rip the skin off. I have an old wooden desk that an older gentlemen that my father is friends with gave to me. Also the zowie gear doesn't look very appealing.

Yeah, it's fortunately not appealing to ricers.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Yeah, it's fortunately not appealing to ricers.

well I just think that since it wouldn't destroy anything or make anything worse that it would be a more likely thing to buy.

What size hands do you have and what grip do you use?  Look at the Mouse Guide in my signature to find out! 

I personally wouldn't recommend any mouse, no matter what it is, unless if you know what the person is looking for.  Also, for all that you know, @Marcus Kemp might like the scroll wheel on the G502.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

What size hands do you have and what grip do you use?  Look at the Mouse Guide in my signature to find out! 

I personally wouldn't recommend any mouse, no matter what it is, unless if you know what the person is looking for.  Also, for all that you know, @Marcus Kemp might like the scroll wheel on the G502.

you make a good point but I am not too picky when it comes to the scroll wheel, or food, or clothes, or brands, but either way you make a very valid point that people should start to take into consideration.