I'm kind embarrass.

lovingGamer
Go to solution Solved by Rohith_Kumar_Sp,

okokok, is there a option to open FPS counter with MSI program?

JBviXph.png

in MSI limit the FPS to 30 for recording. 

I will, but in games like BF3 or 4 i get over 100 FPS, so on these games i will be able to record 60 FPS?

I will, but in games like BF3 or 4 i get over 100 FPS, so on these games i will be able to record 60 FPS?

you can record it 100000000000 FPS if you want.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

you can record it 100000000000 FPS if you want.

bro just asking why so mad?

btw wanna play gta v with?, i know really fun Custom races...

bro just asking why so mad?

btw wanna play gta v with?, i know really fun Custom races...

Later someday, sure, add me SC ID rohithkumarsp

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

If you use Vegas, disable resample on all of your clips, it will mess up your videos.

That's why your video looks blurry when you move.

9f12b6a3788e41aa505f2816aebb1e7a.png

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

If you use Vegas, disable resample on all of your clips, it will mess up your videos.

where would the option be again ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

where would the option be again ?

Just right click any of your clips and go to properties.

I think I have a script that adds a button to do it to all clips at once let me check.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

It takes time, and you need to do this more for your pronunciations and speech habit becomes clearer in your video, as of now, you have the problem of swallowing words meaning you are fully speaking out words and cutting them before you even complete the previous sentience .

about the video, people do add filters to enhance their video to look all bright. 

i'm sorry if i'm being annoying, but if you have time (ONLY IF YOU HAVE TIME).

Can you take out of my video one of my sentences and tell me how you would say them? (Give me an example of the sentence that i said wrong "didn't pronounce right")

9f12b6a3788e41aa505f2816aebb1e7a.png

Thanks

Later someday, sure, add me SC ID rohithkumarsp

Look http://i.imgur.com/yqmHPFq.png

I want it to record my voice when it detects it.

And how can i set these Audio capture settings properly?

Please help me out :D

Look http://i.imgur.com/yqmHPFq.png

I want it to record my voice when it detects it.

And how can i set these Audio capture settings properly?

Please help me out :D

just mess around,

ZUgU7xR.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

If I heard this, I turn off the video instantly. Great advice.

:( :(

just mess around,

ZUgU7xR.png

I'm trying to make it work, but it's not easy..

I want it to record my voice when it detects it, now i'm starting to think it's not even possible..

I'm trying to make it work, but it's not easy..

I want it to record my voice when it detects it, now i'm starting to think it's not even possible..

unless you have a setup for threshold, you cant just simply do it in any software that records game play,you need to use a different software to record voice and add it to the video

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

unless you have a setup for threshold, you cant just simply do it in any software that records game play,you need to use a different software to record voice and add it to the video

I really don't want to be rude but do you know any? :)

I was testing it today... I changed every setting on High and my FPS was 50-60-70, but when i started recording it really surprised me FPS dropped to 30-35-40 (But mostly 35)..

I think i'm gonna stick to Dxotry..

I was testing it today... I changed every setting on High and my FPS was 50-60-70, but when i started recording it really surprised me FPS dropped to 30-35-40 (But mostly 35)..

I think i'm gonna stick to Dxotry..

did you limit FPS , are you really sure you didn't limit FPS? there's 2 option Limit FPS and Record at 30 FPS, make sure you only set record at 30 FPS, not Limit the game to 30 fps when recording, i'm positive you limited your FPS of the game as well. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

did you limit FPS , are you really sure you didn't limit FPS? there's 2 option Limit FPS and Record at 30 FPS, make sure you only set record at 30 FPS, not Limit the game to 30 fps when recording, i'm positive you limited your FPS of the game as well. 

if you have skype we can screen share..

look here http://i.imgur.com/qDWpnZ0.png

Now because of stupid MSI i can't get back to Dxtory, codec got deleted and i cant install it...

And when i'm done with recording with MSI, file first has to go through Handbrake to convert it to MP4....

Why did i agreed to this...

Now because of stupid MSI i can't get back to Dxtory, codec got deleted and i cant install it...

And when i'm done with recording with MSI, file first has to go through Handbrake to convert it to MP4....

Why did i agreed to this...

um, why do you want to convert it to mp4 ? you just render the files as you did before, but first, why are you using handbrake anyway ? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

um, why do you want to convert it to mp4 ? you just render the files as you did before, but first, why are you using handbrake anyway ? 

when i'm done recording with MSI and when i try to put video in Sony Vegas it doesn't work... for some reason...

But it doesn't matter cause when i'm recording i get 30-40 FPS it's unplayable...

Fucking MSI! it's shit for recording

when i'm done recording with MSI and when i try to put video in Sony Vegas it doesn't work... for some reason...

But it doesn't matter cause when i'm recording i get 30-40 FPS it's unplayable...

Fucking MSI! it's shit for recording

idk, i've never had this problem. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

idk, i've never had this problem. 

now i'm only way of recording is AMD evolve