ACER good or bad

Metro

Hello

I am currently thinking getting a ACER Predator 3440x1440p monitor when it comes out. I would like to know how ACER are with their customer service, I have seen a review for the Freesync version of this monitor and it did really well in gaming. Is ASUS better than ACER with customer service.

Thanks

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Acer was always a knock of brand but it has grown into a trustworthy big company ;)

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

A stray dogs asshole has better customer service then ASUS.

Is ASUS really that bad now

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Is ASUS really that bad now

Not sure about ASUS becaue I have no problems with my Asus Rog Swift.

Acer however would not send me out a new monitor through RMA because it did meet the dead pixel policy. So I had a monitor with dead pixels for 6 years lol.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Not sure about ASUS becaue I have no problems with my Asus Rog Swift.

Acer however would not send me out a new monitor through RMA because it did meet the dead pixel policy. So I had a monitor with dead pixels for 6 years lol.

It seems a lot of people have problems with the ASUS Swift

In my experience Acer monitors are pretty good, I'm on a 22" Acer al2223w right now and it is probably the best screen I have. Take that statement with a grain of salt though since I picked this monitor from a batch of five and this is the only one that works after several years of office use plus about three years of heavy use by me. Acer stuff is decent these days but I'm not sure what failure rates are on their newer products.

In my experience Acer monitors are pretty good, I'm on a 22" Acer al2223w right now and it is probably the best screen I have. Take that statement with a grain of salt though since I picked this monitor from a batch of five and this is the only one that works after several years of office use plus about three years of heavy use by me. Acer stuff is decent these days but I'm not sure what failure rates are on their newer products.

How is their customer service.

I hear good things about acers customer support. never had to deal with Asus or acer as their products don't seem to go wrong.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

"In my experience Acer monitors are pretty good"....

I can confirm this statement. If I have to buy Acer, it'll be a monitor.

TheRedDragon    |i7-5820k (4.2Ghz) || MSI X99S SLI Plus || Crucial 2x8gb 2133hmz DDR4 || MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6Gb || Sandisk 128Gb SSD || Seagate Barracuda 3Tb |EVGA 1000W 80+ Pltnm ||  

dossium.net >

Posts that won the internet - Verticle Mice 

If you are gona buy a monitor of that caliber... avoid freesync tho. Get gsync.

Freesync still has some ... issues.

If you pay 1200$ for a monitor... "issues" should NOT be acceptable.

Dont know about Acer, but i keep hearing how Asus has turned to shit.

If you are gona buy a monitor of that caliber... avoid freesync tho. Get gsync.

Freesync still has some ... issues.

If you pay 1200$ for a monitor... "issues" should NOT be acceptable.

Dont know about Acer, but i keep hearing how Asus has turned to shit.

Yeah, I keep hearing that about ASUS, I will be getting the Gsync version as well

I've enjoyed my Swift so far but I did get that turn off and turn on for no reason people have talked about. I'm keeping an eye on it. I'm still in my RMA period if something happens but I'm constantly thinking of getting the xb280hk 4k display if it starts giving me issues.

PC Specs : Click here