Weird Dream.

FatPenguin

Dreams don't make sense. They're not our "subconscious" trying to "tell us something". There is no such thing. Dreams are just what happen when our brains transfer things from our short-term memory to our long-term memory. We connect things and try to make sense of what happened during the day. This is why it takes a little while to remember things that happened yesterday, after you wake up. This is also why the answer seems much clearer after a night's sleep. What we're dreaming is all of this information in its processing, about what a computer would experience while rendering a video or similar. It's a benign glitch in our biology. Dreams' only worthwhile, discussable property is their silliness and odd ideas. This is in terms of experience, not study and/or science.

That's why they make sense. If you look at your dream, you'll see that most things in it are somehow related to the past day.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

That's why they make sense. If you look at your dream, you'll see that most things in it are somehow related to the past day.

But they shouldn't be read into. I feel that our definitions of 'making sense' differ somewhat.

But they shouldn't be read into. I feel that our definitions of 'making sense' differ somewhat.

Well..yeah, I think I didn't use it properly. More like relate.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.