Something like MemTest to test all the parts of the pc ?

vizoomer

Hey all,

so i built a new rig but i think there might be some hardware problem.. gave issues while installing OS which is no more but its better to take precaution than to find a cure ^-^

please suggest me a good software or such which is like memtest(bios level testing) for testing all the parts of the rig, whichever possible... 

Thanks!

i was looking for something at bios level though as i think that would give better testing platform

i was looking for something at bios level though as i think that would give better testing platform

not really

thats a good test of the hardware

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Most testing software only test one piece of hardware at a time and doesn't account for conflict, test from within windows to make sure nothing is conflicting with something else.

Motherboard: MSI G45 | CPU: Intel i7 4790K | RAM: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 | SSD: 2x Samsung 840 Evo 256GB | Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | PSU: Corsair HX650W | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Fans: 6x Corsair SP120's | Case: NZXT H440 Razer Edition | OS: Windows 10