What are some high paying jobs that is relaxing?

AlanAlan

They're long, tiring days. So much effort and far from relaxing.

Yeah but come on you're not going to be complaining.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Well it also depends on what you mean by relaxing... Self-employment seems like a good idea.

You can whatever you know / want to do. Ofc you have to have some starting idea maybe some experience, money and persistence.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

Yeah but come on you're not going to be complaining.

I don't know, I can't imagine it's a pleasant work environment...

Well it also depends on what you mean by relaxing... Self-employment seems like a good idea.

You can whatever you know / want to do. Ofc you have to have some starting idea maybe some experience, money and persistence.

I wouldn't say it's a relaxing way to make money though. I mean depending on how you're making it, I suppose if it's a chilled process like knitting scarfs, but you still have the business side of things that'll be somewhat stressful. 

I wouldn't say it's a relaxing way to make money though. I mean depending on how you're making it, I suppose if it's a chilled process like knitting scarfs, but you still have the business side of things that'll be somewhat stressful. 

Yop, it all depends on what you choose to do and what you consider relaxing. If you like photographing and you are a professional photographer than it's relaxing etc.

Ofc.. not every job is like that :P

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

physical/chemistry analytic, you basicly throw stuff together, put it in a device which measures it and you check the answers on their reliability.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Well, honestly, I don't think they exist OP.

I mean I personally think being a Linguist isn't very stressful at all. The careers available to a Linguist is huge too and well paying if you are good at your job. It is also one hell of a fun study. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Marijuana taste tester.

ehmm... the people that try out to produce these things test them theirselves because of the fact it's actually illegal in every country(even the netherlands) to be under influence of drugs when working and drugs use is allowed to be part of a contract.

ehmm... the people that try out to produce these things test them theirselves because of the fact it's actually illegal in every country(even the netherlands) to be under influence of drugs when working and drugs use is allowed to be part of a contract.

Well, there goes my dream job. lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Well, there goes my dream job. lol

sorry dude, altough you can try the development side, but that requries knowledge of biochemistry and the influence of the products in the weed and the effect on the humanbody

I don't know, I can't imagine it's a pleasant work environment...

are you on crack! provided I could get it up in front of the crew I would have no problem with the environment because at the end of the day and especially as you build up some experience you wont be paying attention to anything other than the smoking hot girl you're getting the privilege to bang that same girl that at any given moment probably has 100, 000 guys pulling their dicks to. Not to mention the over the top incredible oral you'll be getting on a daily basis. I'm struggling to find any reason as to why I wouldn't want that out of life.  

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

PC building.

or

Marijuana taste tester.

That does sound relaxing...and profitable. B)

The real question is...does such a thing exist? haha

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

painkiller medication tester

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Just find a job that you enjoy, you'll find it more relaxing :3

Drug Dealer.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

It's called going to Uni I squeezed 5 years of this lifestyle out student funding is the best.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

No such thing. Only thing I can think of is stripping since you don't need to enter into prostitution but you're still gonna be constantly worrying about dealing with drug dealers and criminals so not at all relaxing

-------

Current Rig

-------

It's called going to Uni I squeezed 5 years of this lifestyle out student funding is the best.

You jest but if you have a knack for it, that actually could be a career: I have a friend that was studying astrophysics and said that he'd just continue studying after graduating so he actually moved to eastern europe to continue studying and eventually moved into research and such, he still hasn't needed a regular job or office job but he's quite fucking smart.

-------

Current Rig

-------

The closest I can think of is a high up district judge. However you need to work as a lawyer for a minimum of 10 year before, and there's no guarantee you'll get through the process, if there are any positions available at all. Let's just say I have a rather rich relative who has more holidays than someone who works term time and they're a district judge with a few extra side titles. 100 days of work a year, where you basically sit in a chair, listen to evidence being called out, statements and then decide on someones future, then do a summary write up afterwards.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I wish

sorry dude, altough you can try the development side, but that requries knowledge of biochemistry and the influence of the products in the weed and the effect on the humanbody

Meh, I would be happy just to live in a state where I could legally grow my own. Would be fun.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

working for EA or Ubisoft?

Release dem DLCs.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold