Good Prebuilt PC'S

I need a Prebuilt PC that can run games like CSGO, Minecraft, and LoL

Budget : less then $800

Why are you so set on a prebuilt? Building it yourself is almost always the best way to go... especially for your use.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

none. Build your own.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

dude, stop posting topics about pre-built PC's. Just build your own please

Step 1 Go on PCPARTPICKER

Step 2 Find parts in your budget

Step 3 Watch YouTube clip on how to build a PC

Step 4 Build PC

Step 5 Reinstall or Copy over games

Step 6 Enjoy 

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/KdTH99 this is my first build. Now after being a month or so of it being built and games played on it. All I can say it's a great PC and runs great. Never played CSGO but I've have played planetside 2 and it ran it very well on high and medium(walking around outside of firefights). Did not factor in a monitor or keyboard and mouse as I already had them, but yeah do with this as you will.

None.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

PM me, I run a business that can hook you up :) We use quality components and have a much cheaper profit margin than Dell or HP etc.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Some pre-builts can actually provide better value with the cost of windows included. If you are careful with your selection and buy something about $200-300 below your total budget, you can get something pretty decent and then add a GPU like a GTX 750Ti or R7 370 which will be totally fine for the games you want to play. And you might possibly even save a little money in the end.

But I wouldn't recommend doing so over building your own. Building your own is the best option as you'll know exactly what components you'll be using and the quality there-of will almost certainly be better than what you get in a pre-built (example: sketchy PSUs). ;)  

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Usually the better ones you can get are from your local small PC shops. But always ask for someone to look over the build that you want to get.

You could also get a list of PC parts and a then take it to some local PC shop they will charge a fee for building it.

But as long as you have a good parts building it is like LEGO.

Try to call digital storm. As far as i know they're the best at it

Even they are overpriced and make a big margin to stuff in there fat ass pockets.

Yeaa.. But, at least they do a really good job at "pre-built" stuff.

Yeaa.. But, at least they do a really good job at "pre-built" stuff.

The best thing to do is go through hardware retailers, almost all of them will take any parts list you give them and build you the PC for around 50$ and will instal the OS and set everything up like drivers for another 50$.

The best thing to do is go through hardware retailers, almost all of them will take any parts list you give them and build you the PC for around 50$ and will instal the OS and set everything up like drivers for another 50$.

Yea.. But some people really like their cases such as aventum, velox, or bolt. They look so cool. But i think they're using lian li case for their new bolt

Yea.. But some people really like their cases such as aventum, velox, or bolt. They look so cool. But i think they're using lian li case for their new bolt

You can buy thoes exact cases at a hardware retailer and have them build a system in it for you for a fraction of the price.

It may seem daunting at first. But I talked my grandparents through it over Skype. (not joking) So....

You can buy thoes exact cases at a hardware retailer and have them build a system in it for you for a fraction of the price.

as far as i know they make the aventum and velox case in house