Completely scammed some skrub

Oberon.Smite
Go to solution Solved by Gix7Fifty,

Oh dang, you going to retire early?

So basically I was playing Warframe today. Boar Prime was about to be discontinued, and I was buying the parts. I see this one kid in the trade chat, and he's selling it for 5 plat. Once we go and get ready to trade, he tells me what I think the average price is. I tell him 'I'm not sure' which, technically, wasn't a lie. I tell him to go to this one website that has average prices. The website is outdated, and the price has DRASTICALLY gone up. He says 'OK how about 10 plat'. I trade with him. LOL.

post-182571-0-17180700-1436164881_thumb.

?

I don't understand Warframe currency, is 10 plat not much?

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

?

I don't understand Warframe currency, is 10 plat not much?

Basically 75 plat is 5 dollars. 

Oh dang, you going to retire early?

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

"I am here foremost to help YOU"

hmmmm looks like you kind of pissed on that now.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

"I am here foremost to help YOU"

hmmmm looks like you kind of pissed on that now.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

xD

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Translation: I am a dick

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii