Boot error!

blasterbros777
Go to solution Solved by GoodBytes,

What happened, is that your system restarted on you. What you are seeing is the BIOS boot up screen.

Your BIOS can't find your HDD/SSD to start Windows, so it goes to the next bootable device that was defined in your BIOS configuration. In your case: Network. On this screen, the network card is waiting for data to load into the system and boot from. This feature is more for business environment, allowing IT to image (as it is called) remotely a system.

I would check inside your computer that your HDD/SSD power and data cable is properly connected (while the system is turned off, of course), and try again. If that doesn't help, then the drive might be broken.

I was watching a mortal kombat x video and the display got

Please help me guys!!!

post-185401-0-17070700-1436099387_thumb.

post-185401-0-77165900-1436099412_thumb.

What happened, is that your system restarted on you. What you are seeing is the BIOS boot up screen.

Your BIOS can't find your HDD/SSD to start Windows, so it goes to the next bootable device that was defined in your BIOS configuration. In your case: Network. On this screen, the network card is waiting for data to load into the system and boot from. This feature is more for business environment, allowing IT to image (as it is called) remotely a system.

I would check inside your computer that your HDD/SSD power and data cable is properly connected (while the system is turned off, of course), and try again. If that doesn't help, then the drive might be broken.

i have no idea but have you tried restarting your monator. but seance you where watching an graphically intense game have you tried letting your cpu cool down. 

hope everything goes well  :D

your hard drive has just taken a dump by the looks of it!!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

yo thanks 

GoodBytes and for the guys who have spent time ...looking and helping me .... yes now its alright .... actually what happened was ... i put a new case fan and when i put and started 

and i forgot to put in the thumb screws later the side panel fell ....pulled along the Fan header with it... so thing happened to the HDD wire... than later i saw your posts and i unplugged and plugged the HDD wire... now it works ... thanks a lot guys!!! :D  :)