Excited Fallout 4 fans bring pre-order page offline

jos

You guys can complain all you want, I'll just be sitting here with my Pip-Boy and Bobblehead, sitting in my Vault 111 shirt (managed to get within the first 10,000 UK preorders)

You are going to need some Nuka to go with that. :P

Nuka-Cola recipe, by volume:

1/3 Creme Soda

1/3 Mountain Dew

1/3 Coca-Cola

Nuka-Cola Quantum, by volume:

1/3 Sprite

1/3 Mountain Dew

1/3 Sprite

Add:

2 drops blue food coloring

2 drops red food coloring

1 Foosh Seriously Caffeinated Mint

To the above two recipes, add three drops of radioiodine for that proper Wasteland "kick".

Sgt. Murphy says, "Never forget that your weapons and equipment were made by the lowest bidder."

In related news, one fan sent Bethesda 2000 bottle caps to pre-order a copy (standard edition, I believe) as a joke. Bethesda accepted the payment since he was first person to try to buy the game with bottle caps (this won't work any more /sigh).

Sgt. Murphy says, "Never forget that your weapons and equipment were made by the lowest bidder."

Supposedly, it will work with IOS and Android. There is a size limit, anything longer than six inches will not fit inside.

Basically, it will turn your smartphone into the world's smartest (and bulkiest) smartwatch. :P

The application will not require a Pipboy to use. You should be able to run it without the special edition Fallout 4 distribution. The app will give you an alternate way of navigating your in-game Pipboy. This will probably be a godsend for people that use a controller, not so much for us keyboard and mouse users.

I'm aware but I've been a diehard Fallout fan for the better part of 15 years. I want the plastic pipboy. 

Lol, imagine if it was Half Life 3, Steam would probably go down.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I read the title and immediately thought: Fallout 4 website, managed by Luke's mom. I'm kidding but at the same time I'm not. How do they not have an infrastructure  able to handle a load? I'm just assuming they're doing it on purpose so that they can then turn around and claim: they wanted it so much that they bought down the servers

Sorry but when it comes to CEs for games I will wait until GameStop and others have them discounted hugely and I will scoop them all up.  If this one never falls into the cheap category I could care less as there are many other things to collect that I'd like a million times better.  Now as for the fans that crashed the site they were after the CE stuff but will they be so happy paying as much as they did for this if a quality game is not delivered?  Funny thing is many might not care as they just want a piece of the Fallout world and will be happy with the collectable no matter how bad the game is.

Anyone who got the collectors edition of Witcher 3 will be disappointed with every collectors edition after. CDPR just did such an amazing job.

Can confirm, the statue is amazing. I'm only sad that only the xbox edition got gwent cards :(... Still I mainly bought it for the figurine so all is well.

To be honest, I will agree with the general consensus of it looking a bit cheap. And well, I don't have the money (120€) to buy it anyway. I'll just probably try creating my own, will make a nice DIY project for the summer holidays.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Pre-ordering other games is bad but acceptable if it's your favorite franchise.

It's like- play with matches, you get burned.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

depends on the context. In this case I'm probably safe...ish. but it's very contextual. If you're being a douche, and have a history of trolling, then you're probably going to get a warning if the mod decides you've got beyond the bounds of decency.

Luke once said on the Wan Show that he did not care if we used strong language. I think the limit is when you insult someone or other various things. (I could be wrong)

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Can confirm, the statue is amazing. I'm only sad that only the xbox edition got gwent cards :(... Still I mainly bought it for the figurine so all is well.

To be honest, I will agree with the general consensus of it looking a bit cheap. And well, I don't have the money (120€) to buy it anyway. I'll just probably try creating my own, will make a nice DIY project for the summer holidays.

Yeah, Witcher 3's Collectors Edition is the only time I ever spent over $20 on a single game and couldn't be more pleased (only wish I could've also got the E3 and Paxx statues too), but I know people with Skyrim collectors and it's the game with a rubber/plastic mold of Alduin.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Yeah, Witcher 3's Collectors Edition is the only time I ever spent over $20 on a single game and couldn't be more pleased (only wish I could've also got the E3 and Paxx statues too), but I know people with Skyrim collectors and it's the game with a rubber/plastic mold of Alduin.

Hmm? E3/Pax statues? Link? I never even heard about them...

As to the Skyrim Collector's edition I own it as well, and will freely admit that while it looks AMAZING from afar, especially the rock on which the dragon sits looks and feels cheap. Dragon itself it quite good. I got it for 30€ new anyway (shop was clearing out their inventory) so I can't really complain, I got it dirt cheap and it's epic for that price.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube