Anything suspicious?

otteros

NhWf0NX.jpg

anything suspicious that maybe makes my system lagging?

If you feel like your system is slowing down I recommend running a anti-virus program. like AVG and Malware Bytes. But no, I don't see anything suspicious in your picture

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I can't see anything out of the ordinary in there. I see you use ESET as you virus protection, personally I don't like that and just opt for Windows Defender and Malware Bytes. Give it a run through with your virus software as said above, and definitely give Malware Bytes a try, you can download the free trial and give it a Full System Scan.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Task manager is basically walking in a dark room blindfolded.

Try Process Explorer then sort by CPU / Memory and re-post if you would like some help :)  .

Well the something is definitely wrong with the scroll bar on the right in that screenshot :L

i photoshopped it

I can't see anything out of the ordinary in there. I see you use ESET as you virus protection, personally I don't like that and just opt for Windows Defender and Malware Bytes. Give it a run through with your virus software as said above, and definitely give Malware Bytes a try, you can download the free trial and give it a Full System Scan.

will try thiss

Do you mind telling your pc spec?

I5 2500k (non-oc)

MSI TWIN FROZ GTX 660

8GB 

550W PSU

500GB HDD

Try Process Explorer then sort by CPU / Memory and re-post if you would like some help :)  .

how to do this?

how to do this?

Get process explorer, or, even better, Process Hacker, then from there it's quite self explanatory

HTTP/2 203

NemeV0T.png

nCtBdd5.png

OK, there's nothing in that screenshot using much CPU time (system idle process uses any unused CPU with no impact on responsiveness). RAM seems to be ok, but google chrome is using a fairly substantial amount (it's split into separate processes). Does closing it make any difference? Otherwise, all I can suggest is defrag your drive (Defraggler or Smart defrag) or reinstall windows. You'd be amazed how much faster windows is when reinstalled.

HTTP/2 203

Nothing out of ordinary but if i were you, i will uninstall that Spigot application updater just for the lol and that dodgy Garena ggdllhost.exe.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |