What's the most efficient way of changing the password of 30 accounts?

Fortress

My e-mail recently blocked an attempt to log into my account, apparently the login was made in China. Now I'm frightened that they may also do the same to my other accounts (e.g Twitter, Facebook, etc), so I'm going safe by changing all of my passwords. The problem is I have 30+ accounts and I am too lazy to change them one by one, so is there a better way?

Has a Ph.D in Nothing and does not speak Chinese, Italian or French. (aber ich kann Deutsch sprechen)

As far as I'm aware, no there isn't. Probably because of the same reason you have just said. If someone has your master PW, they can change all of your accounts at once and lock you out

Let us help you.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

if there was a easy way this world would have been taken over by hackers, let that sink in for a moment

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

Let us help you.

LOL.  :lol:

Has a Ph.D in Nothing and does not speak Chinese, Italian or French. (aber ich kann Deutsch sprechen)

LOL.  :lol:

Glad you got the joke.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

My e-mail recently blocked an attempt to log into my account, apparently the login was made in China. Now I'm frightened that they may also do the same to my other accounts (e.g Twitter, Facebook, etc), so I'm going safe by changing all of my passwords. The problem is I have 30+ accounts and I am too lazy to change them one by one, so is there a better way?

Just have the same password but add another number or symbol at the end.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

It won't make changing them any faster, but you should probably consider using a password manager if you aren't already. Then you can make all of your passwords for every site a completely different long string of random numbers and letters that no one will ever be able to guess, and you only ever need to remember your master password (and also knowing your email password is generally a good idea).

i5-4690K;     MSI Z97 PC MATE;     Gigabyte R9 270;      16GB DDR3-1866;      256 GB Samsung 850 EVO;     2TB Hitachi HDD;     Corsair 1.21GW