My monitor says o signal when conected

LobsterPouch

I was moving my PC from my old case to my new one, and I have finished, now my monitor says no signal to my PC when plugged in. I have tried with multiple monitors and still no signal. Please help!

Have you correctly connected all the cables? 
Does onboard video work? (if you have a dedicated GPU)

My CPU(it sucks) has integrated graphics so Im using those, I moved the pc cause I will be applying heavy upgrades soon.

Also, problem 2, my mother board does not have the correct 4pin CPU connector on it, and I wasn't paying attention when moving PCs, so I dont know what to do about that either.

Also, problem 2, my mother board does not have the correct 4pin CPU connector on it, and I wasn't paying attention when moving PCs, so I dont know what to do about that either.

You're going to have to take pictures so we can see what you actually have connected.

What do you mean? If you don't have CPU power connector installed then this is why it's not booting up.

"Rawr XD"

all the fans run fine And LED turn on, but the monitor says no signal. I'll go take a picture